Questions for ladies who like to leave their mark in a public restroom.

Hi Ladies. I’m particularly interested in this topic.  I would love to get some feedback if possible. 
how did you first realize you were into this? What makes you decide on a specific occasion to hover “to the side a little bit “ vs be clean when in public. Do you think about it ahead of time before you enter the restroom? Do you say to yourself, I feel like being very careless today wink wink. Deliberately tracing around the seat or sitting just enough to the side to watch it, rundown the side and make a slowly growing spreading puddle.
I think there is a different psychology going on here with regards to women who are just careless and don’t care to clean it up, (which is also a turn on for me especially if they see it and still leave it. ) vs. doing it very much on purpose. Obviously if a lady is thinking about it and planning on doing it without anyone else knowing. this is my favorite thing. I just wonder where it comes from. Where does that desire begin? Do any ladies have any specific stories related to remembering when they found it Stimulating to leave a mess? I certainly remember in my own case, but I just wonder if any ladies out there have had similar experiences to mine which prompted this to perpetuate.

Another question, I’ve seen videos of giggling girls who are drunk or whatever leaving their mark on the floor or something. For them, though in that situation, it probably isn’t sexual. Have any ladies on here remember ever being with their friends, another group of girls, where somebody peed on the floor due to desperation or no access to a specific cubicle or drunk. If you have seen this before, did it turn you on? 

i’m particularly interested in what part turns you on. Seeing the mess? Watching the puddle slowly spread? The sound that it makes?

let’s hear it!

• Hot 1
55 minutes ago, swekiss said:

The bathroom floor is kinda boring, but it beats going in the toilet and is at least a little naughty. I love seeing the mess and leaving it there.  

Amazing opinion that blatantly ingnoring the possibly perfectly clean toilet and instead just  flooding this public space with your piss counts only as a little naughty in your book😂😍.

I love how choosing the floor etc. in a clean bathroom just makes it so obvious that it is only about being naughty with your pee regardless of any circumstances.😇

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I saw some videos where drunk girls did it if they didnt want to wait for a toilet. One used the toilet and the two others used corners, trash bin or sink... everything possible. And the one which used a toilet didnt bother with aiming much because piss was everywhere already. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 8/19/2024 at 10:13 PM, snowbaby1999 said:

For me I really hate public bathrooms and would like to avoid touching anything in them. Anytime I have to pee I’ll always go on the floor or somewhere else. I don’t really plan it, I just know that’s what I’m going to do always. I prefer to stand so I can really spray around on the walls, floors, sinks, counters, hand dryers and trash cans.

Interesting approach, @snowbaby1999 & @vivi54 🙂 So you find public restrooms dirty and thus you decide not to use them as intended - and leave an even bigger mess. If you were men, I'd be disgusted. You being ladies, it's a turn on and I'd love to be there. Isn't the psyche a weird thing? Keep it up!

@swekiss, just continue corrupting your friends - there can never be enough women who don't mind a naughty piss. Some might even learn to enjoy it, like vivi. Spread the love!

Edited by Alpian
spelling
  • Hot 1

Love this naughty peeing in toilet areas but not in the toilet or not caring about missing the toilet.   My wife generally would use a toilet normally in public toilets but we went to one that was at a beach and she commented about the fact that it was a mess.   I tried to find out more and she wasn't keen to tell but eventually I got out of her that the seat was wet, the floor was wet and so she hovered and aimed in the general direction but she got the seat and floor more wet herself as her aim wasn't that good. 

It seems to me that women are more careless than men in this respect - as in women without any pee interest who would normally be clean and tidy still end up peeing on the floor and seat without caring.     The biggest issue to me is that this is always in the ladies toilets so us men that would appreciate it rarely get to see the results.    Therefore if anyone here finds a toilet that is already a mess and decides to make it worse or at least not care if it gets worse then would love to see some before and after photos - i.e. what the state of the toilet was which caused girls to already say it was a mess and therefore they don't care.

The one thing that always amazed me for women compared to men is the whole seat thing.   If a man is going to use the toilet without sitting on the seat then he will lift the seat up.   This means that the seat stays clean and if his aim is off then yeah the floor and toilet gets wet, but the seat stays clean and dry so if someone wants to sit then they can.    Women don't seem to register the ability to be able to lift the seat.  Even the first person that prefers to hover will do so without lifting the seat, thus making it wet for the next person, who then also feels they have to hover and so it goes on.    Now I have no issue with that approach because it is messy, but it does make me wonder why typical ladies can't do this simple thing.   I guess it is because the ones that don't want to sit their bum on a clean seat also don't want to touch the seat to lift it - but surely they can use a bit of tissue or something?     I'm glad they don't, but it still amazes me.

• Agree 2
5 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I guess it is because the ones that don't want to sit their bum on a clean seat also don't want to touch the seat to lift it

Well, you guessed right. The simplest explanation is often the best one 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I always found it very arousing when women simply pee on the floor in public toilets and leave a mess just for fun or hygienic reasons. I love this naughty attitude. 
Especially when the paper is also simply dropped in the puddle.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1

@vivi54 did that girl get you into naughty peeing? That little kick you got out of going where you’re not supposed to, is that what started it for you? You mentioned that “ before you got into naughty peeling you would miss the toilet but it was not arousing, but then later it was?  What do you think changed?

• Agree 1
On 20.08.2024 at 18:23, martan1258 said:

Widziałem kilka filmików, w których pijane dziewczyny robiły to, jeśli nie chciały czekać na toaletę. Jedna korzystała z toalety, a dwie pozostałe z narożników, kosza na śmieci lub zlewu... wszystkiego, co możliwe. A ta, która korzystała z toalety, nie zawracała sobie głowy celowaniem, ponieważ mocz był już wszędzie. 

Could you post a link to these videos?

18 hours ago, vivi54 said:

Yep, that was her.

Well for one, I would miss the toilet much less back then, because I was in fact trying to aim, even if I didn't always succeed. But also of course puberty, I mean that's the time where things in general start getting arousing haha xD

What's fascinating to me about your situation is that it sounds like you 'caught' a fetish from your friend. Like naughty peeing was contagious.

• Cheeky 1