Budapest must pees

Hey beautiful people,

I will soon visit budapest and would like some recommendations for pee spots. 

As I umderstand it the city is relatively relaxed about it, but it does not need to be anything naughty. 

Possible options I habe in mind are from a bridge into the danube and on the hill while seeing the nice panorama.

Does anyone have some to add?

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I just got back from Budapest a few days ago. Lovely city. But all my pees where indoor as I had company with me at all times. Did get to mark my fair share of toilet floors though 😅

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 2
  • Hot 1
Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, F0rester said:

I pissed on the hill on the Pest side. Given the amount of beer available you will be well fueled. 

Well I am not sure what hill you mean but I took the one one the Buda side with the citadella. I was not alone judging by the tissues strewn everywhere, but I opted for the path instead of those bushes.😉

Edited by nenTyp
13 hours ago, swekiss said:

I just got back from Budapest a few days ago. Lovely city. But all my pees where indoor as I had company with me at all times. Did get to mark my fair share of toilet floors though 😅

Sad to have missed you 😂

Indoors is nice too, and I do have already unkowingly followed your example in one restaurant and an elevator🤫.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, JDG said:

As Budapest is famous for their spas I would definately pee in one of those. 

I might go, bit my time is limited so i see how fast i will run out of things to do.

2 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

I wonder if Prague is similar. I visited last summer but didn't do any naughty pissing.

I feel like it is similar but budapest is even more of a party destination as far as i know

• Agree 1
9 hours ago, nenTyp said:

I feel like it is similar but budapest is even more of a party destination as far as i know

Maybe I'll visit someday when that bastard Orban finally croaks or gets booted or thrown in the slammer. Unfortunately his administration isn't very kind to people like me. 

• Hug 2
43 minutes ago, Ms. Tito said:

Maybe I'll visit someday when that bastard Orban finally croaks or gets booted or thrown in the slammer. Unfortunately his administration isn't very kind to people like me. 

Yeah I know it sucks. Luckily budapest is a bit more liberal than the cpuntryside.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, nenTyp said:

I am not sure what you mean?

Just joking - I noticed you typed P instead of O, which is to the right on the keyboard. So your finger seems to have a slight right drift 😉

Just now, Alpian said:

Just joking - I noticed you typed P instead of O, which is to the right on the keyboard. So your finger seems to have a slight right drift 😉

Oh yeah sorry seems pretty obvious now😂, my bad. 

I was confused as I did not want to turn anything to political😅.

• Cheeky 1

Well thanks for your recommendations, I feel like I owe you some puddle pictures at least.

The first one is in the middle of a park. I did spot those couple stairs beneath a street lamp and really liked how exposed the spot was. I did not even check to see if anyone was arround but made sure to piss loudily on the pavement with my dick fully out. It felt very liberating.

The second one is on the aformentioned citadella hill. There is a famous viewpoint at the top and it was quite well visited by people especially couples. So I had to be sneaky. I popped around a corner, just like 10 m from the big viewing area and found a wall of perfect hight. I already needed to secretely message my dick as I was bursting. I immediately stepped close to the wall and released some pressure, the sound was muted due to the shallow angle but I was quite anxious due to the nearby chatter. 

Snapped a pick before quickly returning to the crowds who did not seem to have noticed anything yet.

Screenshot_20240817_121317_Gallery.jpg

20240816_232208.jpg