Silly fantasies

12 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

And most importantly, 

Would he aim it at me if I were there 👀

I'll probably never know so I'll keep fantasizing 🥀

He 100% would. 

There. Fixed that for you.   But keep fantasising anyway. 

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I don't know what constitutes a fantasy being considered "silly." I'm a silly person for sure so maybe all of my fantasies are silly 😆 but if not, I have one that is kinda different from the rest and is a little light hearted.

I have a big crush on someone in my personal life. I really wanna know how he pees in the shower (cause we know everyone does!). Does he free hand it? Aim it at the drain, or the wall, or his bottles? If he's in a rush or it's his first morning pee does that change anything? Does he stop what he's doing or does he keep cleaning himself as he pees? 

And most importantly, 

Would he aim it at me if I were there 👀

I'll probably never know so I'll keep fantasizing 🥀

I have wondered this exact thing about multiple women in my personal life. Do they aim? If so, what does she aim at? Squat? Pee down her legs?

Makes for a fun daydream when I think of it

I have a silly fantasy that I’m playing with my girlfriend and she is desperate to pee, so we go into the bathroom, but I’m the one who gets to pull her pants down.

She would have to stand in front of the toilet while I slowly unbuckle her belt, slowly unbutton her jeans, slowly unzip her fly, and slowly pull the jeans down to her knees, leaving her panties up, of course. I would be savoring every moment while she  squirms and fidgets.

Then I would have her turn around and I would use my teeth to gently pull her panties down off her ass, stopping now and then to plant a kiss or two on her cheeks, especially the part where the bottom of her cheeks meet her upper thighs. 

Then I would have her turn around and face me again, still standing, and I would softly kiss her labia, and then she could finally sit down to pee.

Of course, if she gives me any attitude during this ritual, I would pull her clothes back up and tell her she has to keep holding as punishment!

Considering I'm also into voyeurism / the idea of (consensual) free use, a fantasy of mine is to have strangers unexpectedly come up and piss on me like a public toilet. Emphasis on unexpectedly, I'd love to just be minding my own business when someone pisses on me without a word. Girl or guy, I don't care. They can use any hole except the mouth (sorry, not into drinking!) or just my clothes. I've also mentioned this before on a related thread but I would also love to "catch" someone naughty pissing in my home. Loved reading about everyone else! 

• Hot 2

I have a ton of them of course, but what would really take the cake? Sitting in the park on a park bench. Complete stranger, but pre-arranged, walks up to me, flips up her skirt as she sits in my lap, takes a long hot piss in my lap, stands up, says have a nice day, and walks away with the little remaining dribbles dripping down her thighs. O.M.G.  Pretty much the same idea as @Capeconner  

Edited by Revetahw
  • Hot 1
On 8/13/2024 at 3:02 AM, kinda_gay_kinda_horny said:

That's not silly at all. If you really want to do it you should let your wife know. It would kinda suck if you can't explore your kinks with the person you're supposed to stay sexually committed to. 

Nah, we have a wonderful time together, but his kink of me is private and I don't mind enjoying it privately 🙂

like masturbating, that wouldn't be the same when doing it together.

• Like 1