2 hours ago, Simsala said:

I am currently working in Switzerland, more precisely in Zurich near the tallest building in Zurich, the Prime Tower. Those of you who know Zurich are probably also familiar with the Pfingstweid parking garage, very close to the Prime Tower. This parking garage is quite run-down and will soon be demolished. It looks accordingly. The stairwell is full of spray paint, some of the light bulbs in the stairwell are broken, it is just fucked up - or as I call it: a perfect toilet. It's now part of my daily routine to go to this parking garage after work, take the elevator to the top and squat down on the top floor right in front of the elevator, pull down my trousers and just let it run. It's the perfect way to relax after a hard day's work... I only go to the toilet in emergencies during the afternoon, so that my bladder is always nice and full and a nice puddle forms.  As I'm not a fan of working from home and I do this almost every working day, it now smells pretty bad on the top floor. However, this only encourages me to come up every day. This is my work! I now even come up some mornings before work and spill my morning pee on the floor. The puddle from the morning is in the evening still partially visible - and the same in the next morning. That really turns me on! 

You may know from my other stories that my girlfriend is also into peeing outdoors - of course she's quite jealous of me. Whenever we are in Zurich, we make a detour to the Pfingstweid parking garage, go to the top, sit down in front of the elevator and let it run next to each other. On Monday, I see the tissues and get really happy 🙂

So if you're ever in Zurich and looking for a free toilet - the Pfingstweid parking garage is perfect! I'm looking forward to seeing what you leave behind.

Please take and share some aftermath photos. ☺️☺️☺️

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
7 hours ago, Simsala said:

I am currently working in Switzerland, more precisely in Zurich near the tallest building in Zurich, the Prime Tower. Those of you who know Zurich are probably also familiar with the Pfingstweid parking garage, very close to the Prime Tower. This parking garage is quite run-down and will soon be demolished. It looks accordingly. The stairwell is full of spray paint, some of the light bulbs in the stairwell are broken, it is just fucked up - or as I call it: a perfect toilet. It's now part of my daily routine to go to this parking garage after work, take the elevator to the top and squat down on the top floor right in front of the elevator, pull down my trousers and just let it run. It's the perfect way to relax after a hard day's work... I only go to the toilet in emergencies during the afternoon, so that my bladder is always nice and full and a nice puddle forms.  As I'm not a fan of working from home and I do this almost every working day, it now smells pretty bad on the top floor. However, this only encourages me to come up every day. This is my work! I now even come up some mornings before work and spill my morning pee on the floor. The puddle from the morning is in the evening still partially visible - and the same in the next morning. That really turns me on! 

You may know from my other stories that my girlfriend is also into peeing outdoors - of course she's quite jealous of me. Whenever we are in Zurich, we make a detour to the Pfingstweid parking garage, go to the top, sit down in front of the elevator and let it run next to each other. On Monday, I see the tissues and get really happy 🙂

So if you're ever in Zurich and looking for a free toilet - the Pfingstweid parking garage is perfect! I'm looking forward to seeing what you leave behind.

Have you ever caught anyone peeing or has anyone else ever caught you peeing there? Also if you could post some pictures of your puddles that would be pretty hot.

• Agree 1
19 hours ago, Jar351 said:

Sounds like heaven on Earth.  I wonder if anyone else uses the stairwell as a toliet?

I looked up the parking garage and read the Google reviews and most of the reviews mention the smell of urine.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

Firstly, super hot and I love the idea of you holding your pee, avoiding the toilet and making a special detour to use the car park.  I bet the aroma is beautiful by now.

You mention seeing your girlfriend’s tissues on a Monday makes you happy.   Do you also leave tissues when you pee there every day?   Does anyone ever clear them up or are there lots of tissues there now?

You say you pee in front of the elevator on the top floor. Do you ever think of peeing on other landings in the stairwell or maybe even peeing down the stairs? What about peeing inside the elevator?

I am sure you can’t be the only one to use these handy facilities - do you ever see evidence of other people peeing in that car park?

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Simsala said:

I use tissues every day, yes, I don't like the feeling of a (pee) wet pussy. But the tissues are usually gone after a few days. So someone must be cleaning the stairs. Also, the pee smell is not too bad, you can smell it but not too much. So I guess they clean the floor with water from time to time. But definitely not too often... 

As I said, I am always very careful not to get caught. That's why I don't pee directly on the stairs. There is a hole next to the stairs that goes down to the ground floor. If I peed on the stairs, the pee would fall down the hole and attract a lot of attention... I don't want that. I haven't peed in the elevator yet. But that's definitely something worse to try!

Thank you for the reply.   Good that it is still being cleaned despite the state of the place.  Love the fact that you are leaving tissues so it is obvious that a lady is peeing there.  Yes I understand what you are saying about not wanting to draw attention and pee running down to lower levels.

I once peed on a floor mat which was just inside the stairwell from the top open deck of a car park. The mat was sunk into the floor and was presumably for people to wipe their feet when they came into the stairwell from outside - particularly if it were raining.  A short while after I started peeing, I heard splashing coming from the landing below.  I thought maybe someone else was peeing so I quickly went downstairs but I found that actually there was a drainpipe from the base of the well that housed the mat and it wasn’t connected so my pee was actually raining down from the ceiling and splashing all over the landing below!

I have also peed down stairs and seen it run off the side of the steps and fall down the dental open gap righ5 to the bottom.   And I have deliberately peed down the gap a couple of times as I like the sound of it hitting the floor several levels down.   a bit risky but I tend to do it at night.

• Hot 3
15 hours ago, Simsala said:

Picture from today's work 😁 

20240720_134459.jpg

Fantastic, thank you for the photo.   That’s a lovely puddle, very large and anyone who wants to use the lift/elevator has no choice but to step in it.

• Agree 1

Very nice post and story, @Simsala that reminds of a parking garage in a German city that I once lived, worked and watered in.

Keep up the good work, girl(s) and definitely don’t forget to “use” the elevators. If your friend visits, you do have a partner in crime which further minimizes the risk while maximizing the aftermath. Lol. One could watch out while the other floods the elevator... What do you think? Would love to see the pictures of the result. 

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/20/2024 at 7:24 PM, Simsala said:

Picture from today's work 😁 

It's perfect!  We are still waiting for new pics or stories from you 🙂