Just tried my first Naughty Pee

38 minutes ago, sydneylovespeeing said:

So I 18f just got into pee recently and today because of the encouragement from you guys I tried a naughty pee. I help it for around 3 hours while drinking a lot of water then I pissed outside on a nearby hiking trail. I know it seems tame but I am trying to work my way up. I'm willing to answer any questions.

It might be tame for some, but I've had some of my best experiences on hiking trails.  I certainly hope you found it fun and enjoyed it enough you're encouraged to do it again and again.

• Hot 1
3 hours ago, sydneylovespeeing said:

So I 18f just got into pee recently and today because of the encouragement from you guys I tried a naughty pee. I help it for around 3 hours while drinking a lot of water then I pissed outside on a nearby hiking trail. I know it seems tame but I am trying to work my way up. I'm willing to answer any questions.

Were you alone or was someone there to watch you?

This is so hot! I love girls peeing outside. I also love seeing the puddles they leave behind(bonus points if the leave tp behind from wiping)

I look forward to hearing about your future experiences. This site helps a lot to encourage this behavior. For example thanks to this site I peed at a gas pump 3 time on my last road trip. I usually pee outside daily but nothing public like a crowded gas station. Uh it felt so good. 
have fun on your pee adventures. 

• 2 months later...
On 7/18/2024 at 4:17 AM, sydneylovespeeing said:

That must have felt so good. D you plan on doing something similar again, piss outdoors somewhere else?

On 7/17/2024 at 8:17 PM, sydneylovespeeing said:

I know it seems tame but I am trying to work my way up. 

There's really nothing to work up to. You do what turns you on, and don't worry about trying to achieve any perceived goals. Everybody here has found different aspects of peeing that turn them on - over time you'll figure out what's most arousing to you. You do you, regardless of other people's expectations.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2