Posted (edited)

Wouldn't leggings or something you can just pee in be better? Lighter weight and all that... and something you can change into afterwards. As long as you don't pee down your legs into your shoes

Edited by oliver2
3 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

Wouldn't leggings or something you can just pee in be better? Lighter weight and all that...

I wanted to wear the adult pullup I usually wear, but with shorts it was too visible, so i decided I would pee behind a tree, etc. But i didn't realize there would be so many people. I almost peed myself in front of everyone

• Like 1
  • Hug 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

Today my girlfriend convinced me to go running in the pine forest with her, because she says i'm sedentary and I need to throw away my "love handles". During the morning we drank a lot due to fatigue and the heat. After about two hours i was overcome by a desperate need to pee and since i know my small bladder well, i knew that i had to urinate as soon as possible, otherwise i would have pissed myself. So i told my girlfriend that i absolutely had to pee and she, since there were a lot of joggers and some families, i certainly couldn't undress and pee there and she asked me to hold on until we got back to the parking lot, she also scolded me a little for the fact that i hadn't worn a diaper as she had advised me since i knew there would be no bathrooms, i apologized, a little embarrassed and she caressed me, ruffling my hair, saying that it was everything is ok. So i gritted my teeth and despite the strong need, i could actually feel the pee on the tip of my urethra.
After about 15 minutes i was at my limit and said "honey, i don't think i can hold on much longer, i have to pee now" and she said "we're almost there, hold on". So i quickened my pace and finally we arrived at the parking lot just when i was about to give up, and at that point without caring about my shame, i hid behind the car and pulled down my shorts and panties just in time, while she was my cover in the meantime. As i freed myself i looked up at her and saw her looking at me with a little smile and giving me a kiss on her cheek. Eventually we started running again and when we got back to the car i had to pee again, but this time she peed behind the car, as she had drunk a lot more than me. And then i in turn scolded her by saying "you had to wear a diaper too" and we started laughing. ❤️

I also often end up in this situation when I jog

4 hours ago, aussielad1337 said:

this was a hot read...I bet that release felt amazing after jogging 💦

Another 30 seconds and i would have basically pee my pants, my little bladder was full to the brim, i just exploded 😅

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
7 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

Another 30 seconds and i would have basically pee my pants, my little bladder was full to the brim, i just exploded 😅

I had one like that a few days ago....just got in the door and rushed to the shower, felt amaaazing 🤭💦

It must've been a great relief and experience to pee together like that!

I used to find it really difficult to pee around other people too, but in time it became more and more easy to do for me. 

On 6/7/2024 at 6:47 PM, Mary Moon said:

Today my girlfriend convinced me to go running in the pine forest with her, because she says i'm sedentary and I need to throw away my "love handles". During the morning we drank a lot due to fatigue and the heat. After about two hours i was overcome by a desperate need to pee and since i know my small bladder well, i knew that i had to urinate as soon as possible, otherwise i would have pissed myself. So i told my girlfriend that i absolutely had to pee and she, since there were a lot of joggers and some families, i certainly couldn't undress and pee there and she asked me to hold on until we got back to the parking lot, she also scolded me a little for the fact that i hadn't worn a diaper as she had advised me since i knew there would be no bathrooms, i apologized, a little embarrassed and she caressed me, ruffling my hair, saying that it was everything is ok. So i gritted my teeth and despite the strong need, i could actually feel the pee on the tip of my urethra.
After about 15 minutes i was at my limit and said "honey, i don't think i can hold on much longer, i have to pee now" and she said "we're almost there, hold on". So i quickened my pace and finally we arrived at the parking lot just when i was about to give up, and at that point without caring about my shame, i hid behind the car and pulled down my shorts and panties just in time, while she was my cover in the meantime. As i freed myself i looked up at her and saw her looking at me with a little smile and giving me a kiss on her cheek. Eventually we started running again and when we got back to the car i had to pee again, but this time she peed behind the car, as she had drunk a lot more than me. And then i in turn scolded her by saying "you had to wear a diaper too" and we started laughing. ❤️

I’m sure the parking lot enjoyed your golden showers 😀👌😋 Such a waste, you should have donated your piss to someone in great need of a wet and warm shower 😀

It sounds like something you should make a habit of doing again whenever you go jogging with her. She's not offended and might be enjoying watching you pee - maybe you could show off a bit for her without making it obvious.