GirlsšŸ«£ how do you "learn" how to pee outside.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/30/2024 at 5:06 PM, Coral said:

I was literally made to pee outside my parents, family, nannies,...Ā 

It's normal here.Ā 

Would love to hear more about thisĀ 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 6/30/2024 at 4:06 PM, Coral said:

I was literally made to pee outside my parents, family, nannies,...Ā 

It's normal here.Ā 

@CoralĀ Ā where is here? I had similar experiences in Spain and France. Ā Do you have any specific memories?

A previous girlfriend told me when she was younger she was a girlscout.Ā  They were having a trip which included hiking.Ā  The leader had to show the girls how to pee outside.Ā  She had tights on and then panties and then jeans.Ā  This allowed her to demonstrate while still now showing and pussy.

Ā  Although most of the girls already knew from their mothers they did the demonstration anyway just in case one didn't know.

• Like 1
On 7/20/2024 at 6:13 PM, Havelock said:

@CoralĀ Ā where is here? I had similar experiences in Spain and France. Ā Do you have any specific memories?

Oh I was referring to France !

One memory that stands out to me alot when I was about 5, I had a nanny who would routinely make me pee twice in the park - once before playing and once after. She would pull my panties down for me, and kinda push me to the ground to get into the squat position and then coax me to pee lol .

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 7/21/2024 at 4:49 AM, naughty_rosie said:

It's quite simple really, my mom used to pee in front of us when we go camping or hiking. Just like me, she never hesitate to pee somewhere else. When I had to pee, she used to say "C'mon Rosie, let's water the plants!" and we end up to pee in the bushed or planted areas. It was a little bit embarrassing when she pee in front of my friends but now I'm proud of it. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree anyway lol

@naughty_rosieĀ I had assumed this is how most girlsĀ had learned to pee outdoors. Was it ever embarrassing/suprising seeing when your mother was peeing, the amount or intensity of an adult woman peeing? (I remember being a kid peeing with my father outdoors and being shocked by hisĀ thick stream and amount he could produce.)

3 hours ago, Coral said:

Oh I was referring to France !

One memory that stands out to me alot when I was about 5, I had a nanny who would routinely make me pee twice in the park - once before playing and once after. She would pull my panties down for me, and kinda push me to the ground to get into the squat position and then coax me to pee lol .

@CoralĀ I also remember we were often taken forĀ before and after pee breaks at the park. Maybe to prevent us wetting ourselves or just to train us to do it? Do you remember where sheĀ would make you do it? That was the other interesting thing for me. There was no attempt to hide or conceal. We would make a puddle wherever in the open or sometime they would try to convince some tree, wall etc. was interesting to wet.Ā 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Havelock said:

@CoralĀ I also remember we were often taken forĀ before and after pee breaks at the park. Maybe to prevent us wetting ourselves or just to train us to do it? Do you remember where sheĀ would make you do it? That was the other interesting thing for me. There was no attempt to hide or conceal. We would make a puddle wherever in the open or sometime they would try to convince some tree, wall etc. was interesting to wet.Ā 

Oh definitely there was no attempt to conceal or anything. She would make me pee beside the slides at times after playtime, or near some bush but into the bush because of bugs, or I even remember peeing with some random kid while our nannies would talk lol

I do think it was mostly to prevent us from wetting ourselves because I had aĀ habit of not understanding when to pee and I wasn't always put in diapers either

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 7/30/2024 at 3:58 AM, naughty_rosie said:

I was veryĀ surprised when I saw her peeing for the first time. Her stream was much stronger and thicker than mine.Ā She always madeĀ a big puddle on the dirt and ripped a huge fart. Once a friend of mineĀ said her pee was like heavy rain and her fart sounded like elephant trumpet lol

Have I seen you around before on other forums?

Username looks familiar.

I'd PM you, but it won't let me.

Edited by MostlyVanilla69