On 8/27/2024 at 1:41 AM, TylerHasFun said:

U like slobs then I'm ur dream bro.  All my buddies are. U think his socks smell, ain't got nothing on my buddy Chris. 

Chris sounds like a great mate to have!

• 2 weeks later...

Good news and bad news.  Bad news is that they hired a carpet cleaner to shampoo all the rugs in the office because of the smell of piss was becoming too much for them.  All my work...I guess I will just have to start it again.  And besides, the stairwells still smell like a urinal.  The good news, that before they cleaned the carpets, Cody has joined me.  Admittedly he hasn't done it as often as myself, but I got a good story for you.  So we were troubleshooting issues with the projector/sound system in the conference room (boring IT stuff), it was early evening because there was a big presentation, meeting the next day.  I made a comment about the spot that he pissed on that night we were drunk and came back to the office.  We laughed about it.  We started getting rowdy about the fact that we had to stay late to deal with this issue and couldnt do it earlier because they were using the room all afternoon.  I was messing around, saying how this place deserves to smell like piss and that these fuckers are all assholes.  He then tells me a secret, that a couple times he has been pissing in the conference room.  The second he told me I was so amazed, turned on and full of adrenaline, thinking whether or not I should tell him my big secret.  I decided to tell him that I was the reason why the place smelled like piss.  He smiled and said he already sort of figured it out.  The one thing that I did not disclose, was that I have a piss fetish, I left the reason for doing it as just dissatisfaction of this place.  We asked me how many time I pissed and I told him like over 50.  He seemed impressed.  

Since the carpets are cleaned, one day he said to me, what are you going to do now, you going to stink it up again?  I said yeah probably.   He bro fisted me and smiled, cheering me on.  So it was a half admission, I just dont think I am ready to admit to another person about my fetish.  The only other person to know is my friend, and of course you guys.  

• Hot 4