What is the craziest pussy slip you have ever seen?

On 5/31/2024 at 6:23 PM, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

pool practice: 
Like when I would practice I would wear a 2 piece suit and my mom with me and my pussy slip out my mom said “Hey Honey your kitty escaped its cover.

Lol this reminds me of how I met my gf. Though unlike your mom I was trying to get stealthily get close to her to see more of her kitty haha

• Cheeky 1
On 5/30/2024 at 4:08 PM, muffinhuntr said:

I have to tell this story. I was in Schipol airport waitng for a flight and had a lot of time to kill so walked around. I found th 20's something girl walkin determinedly. she was wearing on of thos wide knit dresses with nothing underneath and EVERYTHING was visible, pussy, tits ass. I followed her to her destination hard as a rock

Somehow I imagine her being followed by a small crowd of drooling men.  Don't tell me you were the only one who noticed?

• Haha 1

Interesting question 😂 I remember seeing my mothers friends pussy as she was changing to Swimsuit when we were out sailing. I was probably 14-15 years old and she was probably like 35 when we were out sailing and stopped at an island to go for a swim. My mother’s friend went inside the boat where I was to change to swimwear. She excused herself and undressed. I looked all the time and I saw her boobs and her hairy pussy. 

• Love 3
  • Hot 1

I've had a few good experiences that fit into this thread.   I won't include any pee sightings where the pussy was visible as I don't think that is the purpose of this thread and I've written about them in my "Alfresco's Pee Sightings" thread anyway.

September last year I was on holiday in France.   My wife and I were sat on a kind of small beach on the side of a river.   Three girls aged in their 20's came and sat above us on the beach.  I was facing my wife, talking to here and they were beyond my wife so I could see them over my shoulders.   They all changed into bikinis.  One of them had a dress on and simply dropped her knickers and pulled her bikini on underneath the dress.   However, the other two weren't so organised.   They stripped to their bras and knickers and then sat on a towel.  They put their bikini tops on over their bras and then extracted their bras underneath without exposing anything (shame).  But then it came to the bottoms.   They both tried putting their bikini bottoms on over their knickers and then realised that they couldn't actually pull the knickers off.   The one nearest me bent her leg up and then tried to pull her knickers out of the leg hole of her bikini and work them down over her knee, but of course it caused the leg hole to gape open and I had a very fine and uninterrupted view of her pussy.   She had a small amount of pubic hair, but very tidy and her lips were neat and tight.   She continued to pull her knickers off, stretching both the bikini bottoms and the knickers as she she worked them over her right knee and off her right foot.  At that point she released them and the bikini snapped back into place and she was able to extract the knickers through the left leg hole and remove them.   I don't know whether she realised I was looking or even whether she knew how much she had shown, but I certainly enjoyed the view.   The second girl realised that technique had worked and she basically followed the same process.  Again I was treated to another lovely view, this girl had a shave/waxed pussy and more pronounced lips.

Same beach, different day a slightly older lady - maybe late 30s, early 40s, was there with her partner.   They went swimming and when they came out she picked up a towel, wrapped it around her and took off her swimsuit underneath it, allowing it to fall to the sand.   She then rubbed herself dry with the towel and in doing so lifted her right leg up onto a rock to dry her leg.  The left side of the towel fell away and I had a great view of a moderately hairy pussy for a few seconds until she readjusted.   Then when she was stood on both feet again she swapped the wrap on the towel so that she changed it from right over left to left over right.  She wasn't shy and gave a full frontal exposure in doing so.   I think I was the only guy below her on the beach who was looking up the beach at the time, so she probably didn't think she was flashing many people and to be honest she didn't seem worried even if there had been others.

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 1
  • Hot 3
  • 2 weeks later...