@Sarah_Hiker31 This is exactly what happened to me a few years back, I was in a pool and rested my forearms on the side to talk with my friend who was lounging on a seat. As I felt the need to pee, I simply whipped it out discreetly (it wasn't a public pool) and started to pee... only to receive a hot jet of water on my crotch XD

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
16 hours ago, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

I was at my local fitness club with 2 of my friends and we were at the indoor pool. There are 2 sections to the pool and we were at the smaller section. One of my friends was relaxing outside the pool on a chair and me and my other friend were swimming. At one point, I needed to pee really bad but I did not want to use the dirty pool toilets. I decided to pee in the pool but I wasn't sure if it would be visible from the outside. To make sure my pee wasn't visible, I swam over to the pool wall and pretend to talk to my friend and just chill on the side. On the side I was at, there was a water jet that show into a pool so I moved my crotch near to the jet. As I was talking to my friend, I pulled the crotch of my navy blue one piece aside and pissed directly into the jet. And I honestly was not expecting this but the pressure of the jet on my clit may have been one of the best experiences of my life. I wish I could've done it longer but I didn't want to attract a lot of attention so as soon as I finished pissing I moved away and let the water jet dissipate my piss.

I agree don't pull the material aside just let it go through the material, I personally love the feeling of the pee jetting out into the material and mixing around my balls in the cool water.

• Agree 1
On 5/22/2024 at 8:15 PM, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

As I was talking to my friend, I pulled the crotch of my navy blue one piece aside and pissed directly into the jet.

Hot damn. Did your friend see you doing that? Sounds like you’ll need to find a good opportunity to try this again soon.

On 5/26/2024 at 10:54 PM, longbastard said:

Hot damn. Did your friend see you doing that? Sounds like you’ll need to find a good opportunity to try this again soon.

I think my friend noticed but she didn’t say anything 😆 

• Like 2
  • Cheeky 1
  • Hot 1
On 5/22/2024 at 8:15 PM, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

At one point, I needed to pee really bad but I did not want to use the dirty pool toilets. I decided to pee in the pool 

Do you sometimes piss in other areas of the club in addition to the pool? Are your friends cool with you pissing wherever you feel like? I assume if she saw you and didn’t even slightly react she must just be so used to your antics 😂

• Cheeky 1