Custom build house for pee fetishes.

For me, I'd say plenty of fun fabric furniture for me to pee on and a cleaner who takes care of the mess so there will never be a smell.

Waterproof walls and cheap carpeting in some rooms. Though if you stay hydrated you shouldn't have much of a problem with smell. I would install an auto disinfectant of some kind for the shower, and shitty non-expensive furniture, likely found from college student dorms or cheap garage sales. If you go to cities often you'll find some really good deals on some decent furniture rather than crappy.

Heres my mediocre architecture:

Lining the walls will be in-floor gutters with a sliding lid/cover, a squeegee to push all the pee to said gutters, and have a drain pipe that leads to the outside with a botton activated flood gate that seals the escape from nature's elements.

2'x2' carpet squares in designated rooms so when its peed on, just lift the squares effected and set them to dry. 

Secret urinal devices. For example, a cubby hole installed on the couch, wall, desk, etc that contains a receptacle convenient enough for "in the moment," "convenience," "too lazy to get up," moments. That too will be a guided flow to the main run off pipe that accompanys the floor gutters. 

Pez dispenser style device that dispenses diapers. One for each brand/style, with disposals that lead to a sealed compactor, with a drain catch for pee squeezed out that sends the pee outside, also connected to the master pipe. When the compactor is full, you remove the bag/box thats smell proof and discrete and run it to the garbage bin.

Thats all i got right now

• Hot 1

Mid century style indoor / outdoor architecture where the distinction between inside and outside is blurred. Indoor atriums where I could pee in the house and feel like I’m peeing outside. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

For us, the old house is over 100 years old and has a wrap around porch , and black screening all around , it has high rose bushes in front of the porch , so when Ruth and me sit out there at night no one can see us , the porch is high and about 40 feet from the front side walk , so we are naked all the time and she can pee on me and I can eat her and no one can see ...BTW , RUTH can out shoot me with her stream by at least 5 feet.

Life can't get any better 

Edited by on the porch
  • Love 1

Water bubblers in every room so you don't have to go far for a refill. 

Water fountains/sound effects for some extra stimulation/motivation/torture when you are trying to hold it.

• Like 1

Not technically in the house, but a big yard/garden with tall fences and trees so you can't be seen peeing outside by your neighbors. Of course it would have a pool and hot tub as well.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 5/22/2024 at 10:21 PM, swekiss said:

For me, I'd say plenty of fun fabric furniture for me to pee on and a cleaner who takes care of the mess so there will never be a smell.

I like the smell of pee 😀😋 You’re more than welcome to pee in my new fancy bed. 

• Love 1

Some cheap carpets to pee on then replace and also some inexpensive furniture that can be easily replaced when is been peed on