Pissing in my closet on the carpet

3 minutes ago, hibillymayshear said:

Thats awesome! will it be your new dedicated pee spot you use regularly or just when you are in the mood to make a mess? 

I'm "in the mood" several times a week, so I guess I'll be pissing in there pretty often!

• Cheeky 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Ilovepeestains said:

I'm "in the mood" several times a week, so I guess I'll be pissing in there pretty often!

Good! I uses to have a pee spot in the corner of my bedroom where I would piss on the carpet and on the wall. Its in my profile pic. I too liked how it would smell like pee. But I would do my best to clean up so it didn't become overwhelming. I like the stale pee smell that wasnt too strong. Do you plan on using your piss closet with anyone else?  

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
1 hour ago, hibillymayshear said:

Good! I uses to have a pee spot in the corner of my bedroom where I would piss on the carpet and on the wall. Its in my profile pic. I too liked how it would smell like pee. But I would do my best to clean up so it didn't become overwhelming. I like the stale pee smell that wasnt too strong. Do you plan on using your piss closet with anyone else?  

No, just me. My wife hates it, so I can't let the smell get too strong. She never goes back there anyway. But when she travels and I'm alone, I'm able to let the smell build up more, and I love it.

• Hot 1
13 hours ago, Ilovepeestains said:

No, just me. My wife hates it, so I can't let the smell get too strong. She never goes back there anyway. But when she travels and I'm alone, I'm able to let the smell build up more, and I love it.

That’s disappointing that she doesn’t join you 

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Ilovepeestains said:

I've been pissing in my bedroom again (not in the closet). I sat on my bedroom carpet and released my full bladder a few minutes ago. I just relaxed, and without stopping, pissed it all in one spot.

Screenshot jpg.jpg

IMG_0134 jpg.jpg

I want to add to that spot so bad! did you step in it? I like to piss in one spot like that and then step in it. If I was there we could have a competition to see who can pee the farthest 

• Hot 1
3 hours ago, hibillymayshear said:

I want to add to that spot so bad! did you step in it? I like to piss in one spot like that and then step in it. If I was there we could have a competition to see who can pee the farthest 

I laid on top of it and felt the warm wetness against my dick.

When I'm wanking off at my desk, I often piss under my desk and then put my feet in it, to feel the warm wetness of my soaked carpet. It gradually cools, but it's exciting to feel with my feet how wet the carpet is, as a reminder of how dirty and naughty I am.

22 hours ago, Ilovepeestains said:

I laid on top of it and felt the warm wetness against my dick.

When I'm wanking off at my desk, I often piss under my desk and then put my feet in it, to feel the warm wetness of my soaked carpet. It gradually cools, but it's exciting to feel with my feet how wet the carpet is, as a reminder of how dirty and naughty I am.

If I ever have a room with carpet, I will definitely piss under my desk while visiting this site

57 minutes ago, GenericUsername said:

If I ever have a room with carpet, I will definitely piss under my desk while visiting this site

It's exciting! I love to wait until I really have to go before I start wanking, and then piss as needed under my desk. I made a couple puddles just yesterday.

IMG_0138.jpg

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, Ilovepeestains said:

It's exciting! I love to wait until I really have to go before I start wanking, and then piss as needed under my desk. I made a couple puddles just yesterday.

IMG_0138.jpg

Damn. Can I come to your house 😍 you look like you have a lot of fun!

• Hot 1