Welcome Back

4 hours ago, NaughtyTinkle said:

Hey guys, it’s a former user here. I couldn’t stay away from this lovely site… I had to make a comeback. I’m sure some of you will recognize my photos 😉

Welcome back - great to see you again, and you're right about your photos.

We've made a tweak to the way deletions are now being processed - when you first left, all your content was still available for anyone to see.  But now the better solution means it's all been removed (which is what most people want when they request closure) - so you get to start naughty tinkling with a clean sheet (or carpet, car seat, floor.... etc).

Great to see you again.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Welcome back - great to see you again, and you're right about your photos.

We've made a tweak to the way deletions are now being processed - when you first left, all your content was still available for anyone to see.  But now the better solution means it's all been removed (which is what most people want when they request closure) - so you get to start naughty tinkling with a clean sheet (or carpet, car seat, floor.... etc).

Great to see you again.

That’s great news. I appreciate that. It was sad to see them gone, but I needed to refresh and evaluate my desire to be public about my peeing and ultimately I enjoy it too much to deny myself the pleasure.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, NaughtyTinkle said:

That’s great news. I appreciate that. It was sad to see them gone, but I needed to refresh and evaluate my desire to be public about my peeing and ultimately I enjoy it too much to deny myself the pleasure.

Completely understand - and whilst we adore sharing in your pleasure, at the same time we need to respect your privacy. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, NaughtyTinkle said:

I'm glad you took some time for yourself it's 100% necessary for you to be fully yourself.  Welcome back