Accidental nudes

2 minutes ago, chubbyjack said:

**FALSE ALARM××

On Saturdays I used to take my kids to the local high school pool for swimming lessons.  As the kids are arriving the high school swim team is just finishing up.

. One of the swim team instructors was also an instructor for the kids.  She was wearing a black one piece bathing suit with the school logo.

She put an oversized sweatshirt on over the suit.

I then noticed she reached under the sweatshirt and lowered the shoulder straps on the suit.

Then she shimmy out of the suit and it drops to the floor.

I couldn't see anything because of the sweatshiry but I was fixated on her knowing she was naked under that sweatshirt. 

. What happened next only took a second but it seemed a lot longer to me. With no notice she pulls the sweatshirt over her head. I said outloud

" Holy shit"  it turns out she had a bikini on under the team one piece.  I had hoped no one heard me but a guy next to me tapped me on the shoulder and said " I was thinking the same thing" 

Is that odd that she had 2 bathing suits on at the same time?

AHAH, i can imagine your disappointment 😄 

• Haha 1

Not totally naked, but one time after a day at a lake I was having a pee next to the truck before we left, and got caught off guard by a vehicle driving in front of us. There were at least 3 people in it, and they definitely got a good look at me before I realized and quickly covered up

• Like 1
3 hours ago, MichaelP said:

Not totally naked, but one time after a day at a lake I was having a pee next to the truck before we left, and got caught off guard by a vehicle driving in front of us. There were at least 3 people in it, and they definitely got a good look at me before I realized and quickly covered up

Did they say anything or tease you.  Were the 3 male or female ?

11 minutes ago, chubbyjack said:

Did they say anything or tease you.  Were the 3 male or female ?

Nah, they kept driving past and didn't stop. I think the driver was male and the other two female