Accidental nudes

2 minutes ago, chubbyjack said:

**FALSE ALARM××

On Saturdays I used to take my kids to the local high school pool for swimming lessons.  As the kids are arriving the high school swim team is just finishing up.

. One of the swim team instructors was also an instructor for the kids.  She was wearing a black one piece bathing suit with the school logo.

She put an oversized sweatshirt on over the suit.

I then noticed she reached under the sweatshirt and lowered the shoulder straps on the suit.

Then she shimmy out of the suit and it drops to the floor.

I couldn't see anything because of the sweatshiry but I was fixated on her knowing she was naked under that sweatshirt. 

. What happened next only took a second but it seemed a lot longer to me. With no notice she pulls the sweatshirt over her head. I said outloud

" Holy shit"  it turns out she had a bikini on under the team one piece.  I had hoped no one heard me but a guy next to me tapped me on the shoulder and said " I was thinking the same thing" 

Is that odd that she had 2 bathing suits on at the same time?

AHAH, i can imagine your disappointment 😄 

• Haha 1

Not totally naked, but one time after a day at a lake I was having a pee next to the truck before we left, and got caught off guard by a vehicle driving in front of us. There were at least 3 people in it, and they definitely got a good look at me before I realized and quickly covered up

• Like 1
3 hours ago, MichaelP said:

Not totally naked, but one time after a day at a lake I was having a pee next to the truck before we left, and got caught off guard by a vehicle driving in front of us. There were at least 3 people in it, and they definitely got a good look at me before I realized and quickly covered up

Did they say anything or tease you.  Were the 3 male or female ?

11 minutes ago, chubbyjack said:

Did they say anything or tease you.  Were the 3 male or female ?

Nah, they kept driving past and didn't stop. I think the driver was male and the other two female

• Like 1
On 5/4/2024 at 12:16 AM, Scot_Lover said:

I'm mostly naked at home, it's liberating even if no one sees you.

Mrs came home, and unexpectedly bought a friend home with her, guess who came in first. It was a frantic couple of minutes, with the Mrs laughing. Her friend didn't know where to look, lol. 

Now the doors are locked if I'm going about naked.

Sorry for the delayed reply.  If you spend most of your time naked, surely your Mrs would know there was a good chance you would be naked at that point.  She could have easily ensured she went in first and asked the friend to wait, or she could have called ahead to let you know.   Do you think she set it up to see how you and her friend reacted or do you think she never gave it a thought? She obviously had a good laugh about it either way at your expense.