Favorite type of pussy? Post pics

5 minutes ago, Carb0nBased said:

That last one is yours? Thanks for sharing! It's always interesting to see what other people on here have, male or female.

Yes. I've totally stop shaving since it's what my bf prefers. 

• Like 1
On 9/27/2023 at 8:58 PM, AWN_84 said:

That is a hard question! I love all types almost equally, but if i have to pick one to lean towards: big labia ones! The way they flap around when a girl pee stream pushes then, and to lick then...omg! Is pure heaven!!

images (4).jpeg

This is also my favorite type of pussy. I know I’m in the minority here, but I find lippy women to be the sexiest especially when they pee. Maybe it’s because I, too, have large labia, I don’t know. But I sure do love when others do too! I also love women with large clits, but I also love women who have super fat/plump pussies. They’re all so exciting. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
5 hours ago, Misslittlecutie1 said:

This is also my favorite type of pussy. I know I’m in the minority here, but I find lippy women to be the sexiest especially when they pee. Maybe it’s because I, too, have large labia, I don’t know. But I sure do love when others do too! I also love women with large clits, but I also love women who have super fat/plump pussies. They’re all so exciting. 

Yeah, i totally agree with you there, big clits are an awesome turn on for me too (i made i picture thread just for this!) And since you are big lipped, you just became my favourite lol! Jokes asides, pussies are really awesome, no matter their shape!

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Misslittlecutie1 said:

I am guessing you mean long labia as shown in the pic or do you mean thick lipped labia (or both)?   They are all beautiful

2 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

I am guessing you mean long labia as shown in the pic or do you mean thick lipped labia (or both)?   They are all beautiful

6 hours ago, AWN_84 said:

Yeah, i totally agree with you there, big clits are an awesome turn on for me too (i made i picture thread just for this!) And since you are big lipped, you just became my favourite lol! Jokes asides, pussies are really awesome, no matter their shape!

DoctorDoctor: 

I guess both? I love long labia but I also love fat labia. Mainly any inner labia that is bigger than “average” is my fave. 

AWN_84:

I’m interested in checking out your picture thread. And thank you! I don’t mind being someone’s favorite lol! 

Edited by Misslittlecutie1
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Misslittlecutie1 said:

DoctorDoctor: 

I guess both? I love long labia but I also love fat labia. Mainly any inner labia that is bigger than “average” is my fave. 

AWN_84:

I’m interested in checking out your picture thread. And thank you! I don’t mind being someone’s favorite lol! 

There, enjoy!

• Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...