Out with friends, using pub toilets and urinal

13 minutes ago, vanessa9 said:

So here is a quick report of a night out with friends last week, two guys and three women including me.

After eating at a Chinese restaurant, we visited several pubs before settling in a nice and cosy place, good music with a great DJ, dancing floor for those who weren't too sober nor too drunk for that, and some alcoves with couches and cushions, where the music was not too loud. Perfect place... except for the toilets. When I first had to pee, I entered the ladies at the moment another woman left the room with a disgusted face. There were two stalls, and the toilets of both stalls were completely blocked, full of a mix of water, pee, and whatever else, with toilet paper and towels floating in the water. Trying to flush only made the toilets overflow to the toilet floor. It was obvious that women were now peeing on the floor. I entered the first stall, closed and locked the door behind me and squat near the toilet to pee. I tried to aim my stream towards the back wall, where there was a drain. After that, I went to the sink to wash my hands and left the place. I intended to tell the staff about it, but I saw that a guy from the bar was already heading to the ladies, probably he had been informed by other patrons.

I informed my friends about the toilet situation and what I had just done, the two other women who were with us made a disgusted face but didn't ask us to leave. I have the impression that one of them stopped refilled her drinks as frequently as before, probably in anticipation. The other one had to go to the toilet half an hour later, and when she came back, she explained that the ladies room were now locked with an "out of order" sign, and the gents rooms were used by everybody. As you can guess, it was not easy to not just jump from my seat, pretending I had to pee again, just for the pleasure of visiting the now unisex room.

Before leaving, all of us went to the toilet another time. We discovered that a long line of maybe 10-12 women had formed in front of the door to the gents. Guys were overtaking the women queue, to go straight to the urinals, but the women line was hardly moving. After two minutes of waiting in line and chatting with the two guys, who were gallantly waiting with us, my two female friends decided that they would not wait, and instead pee in some hidden corner near the bus station. This is something that happens frequently after dark in the pub and entertainment area. They left and told us to join them outside of the pub. I suggested that the three remaining of us skip the line and that all of us could probably use urinals. So we went into the gents room. There was only a single stall, with an additional 2-3 women waiting inside the room. On the opposite wall, there were a row of 6 urinals, bowl type, without dividers, two of them in use. One of my friends has already seen me using urinals, and he knew I would just sit on one, next to him or any other man, as I often do. My other friend was not aware of my urinal habits and asked if I wanted him to block entrance for other men while I use the urinal. I told him I didn't care at all, and that the three of us would better pee together, to save time. So I picked up some paper from the dispenser and went to a free urinal. I used a sheet of paper to clean the bowl, and I sat on it, next to another guy peeing, after lifting my dress and lowering my thong. Just the right height and shape, all urinals should be designed the same, to be usable for both genders, by the way. I peed for a long time, while my friends were using other urinals. Before I finished, another man entered the room. He looked a bit surprised for a while, but after I offered him a nice smile, he made a thumbs up sign, congratulated me and started to use the urinal just next to me. After I finished peeing, I used another paper to wipe myself, a little too carefully maybe, got dressed and left with my two friends.

The face of the other women waiting for the stall was ranging from "how disgusting" to "why the fuck didn't I do the same, instead of waiting for hours in the line".

It's a shame your friends don't understand what an accomplishment that is for you.  I bet that felt great though did you have any last few second drip?  

• Agree 1
On 4/14/2024 at 11:22 AM, Jar351 said:

It's a shame your friends don't understand what an accomplishment that is for you.  I bet that felt great though did you have any last few second drip?  

I have used so many urinals in my life that it is not really an accomplishment any more.

My two female friends went to pee behind the bus stop shelter. One had a strange look when hearing that I had actually peed in the urinal. Something that looked like envy. Maybe next time she joins me.

I peed for a long time, and made sure to push a little bit at the end, to ensure I was fully empty. So a last second squirt, actually.

• Like 3

How does it feel to sit on a urinal compared to a toilet? Is it super uncomfortable? And is it hard to adjust yourself so the stream actually goes in?

I have so many questions lol. How do you deal with automatic sensors? Do you sit all the way back, touching the back wall for the wall mounted ones? Are you getting splashback with the bowl being so shallow?

It's interesting to hear from a woman who doesn't mind directly sitting on one.

• 2 weeks later...

Urinals are usually pretty fun, especially at clubs, festivals and parties when people are drunk and desperate at the same time. I’ve seen girls pissing in urinals in various conditions. Some sitting on the urinal. Some bending over and some making a big mess on the floor. In Germany I’ve seen most of it, especially on October fest and at clubs in Berlin and Frankfurt. The problem for me is that I get so turned on when I see a woman pee that I get hard and then the pissing is over for me and I usually leave the urinal with a full bladder 😂

• Love 1
15 hours ago, vanessa9 said:

So many questions !

How does it feel ? Urinals come in various shapes, and are installed at various heights. Some of them, like the ones I wrote about in this report, are super comfortable to sit on, at least if you are beyond modesty... Just sit, spread legs, let go. No need to adjust anything. Really, this is the type of urinals I would like to see in ladies toilets, or unisex toilets... But in some cases, it can become more uncomfortable, or even really acrobatic if urinals are too high and/or or too narrow for example.

Finding the right position to actually pee in the urinal, and not in front of me or on my clothes, can also be easy or more challenging depending on the height of the urinal rim, the width of the bowl, and what I am wearing.

Automatic sensors are fine, as long as the nozzles are correctly adjusted and do not spray water on my ass. That happened to me a couple of times, a bit surprising but it's clean water after all.

I avoid touching the back wall, for obvious hygiene reasons. Guys are usually not so dirty as to pee on the rim, and cleaning is easy with toilet paper or a tissue. I don't need it disinfected, you can't really catch anything nasty just because your skin briefly touches a toilet or urinal bowl.

Splash back happens, yes, and it's annoying. I sometimes hover over the urinal to minimize splash back.

And of course, no matter the size and shape of the fixture, it is always easier wearing a dress or a skirt that I can just lift. Add extra comfort and efficiency points for going commando 🙂

It sounds like the type of urinal would make a huge difference how possible (or not) this is.

Most urinals in the US (and it seems in Canada as well) are the "vertical box" type, as this picture from the wonderful urinal.net shows: https://urinal.net/clarkson_community_centre/

To me it seems that a woman could not hope to use these with her back to the wall unless she does a high squat sitting against the back AND has a straight downward stream. The same goes for "down to the floor" urinals like these, which used to be common in old buildings but have mostly been replaced: https://urinal.net/north_peace_arena/

These look like kinds that would be possible to use how you're describing, although some women with really forward streams might still miss:

https://urinal.net/karavan/

https://urinal.net/berlin_tegel_airpt/

The best type for that kind of use would be these pedestal type--in fact the female urinals that used to be manufactured were quite like this: https://urinal.net/inn_at_furnace_creek/

What are the most common urinal types in the Netherlands?