Out with friends, using pub toilets and urinal

On 5/6/2024 at 11:39 PM, Mary Moon said:

Have you ever made a man or boy you didn't know feel embarrassed by peeing in a urinal? Maybe someone who was about to pee but saw you and didn't have the courage to take his penis out and pee because you were there. Awkward guys turn me on quite a bit 😄

Yes, and more than once. Often, it was friends or people that I know, who were embarrassed to see me using a urinal and didn't dare peeing beside me. Usually, on the second or third time, after getting used to seeing me, they start to enjoy joining.

It also happened with perfect strangers. Sometimes men pretend to back off in order to be polite to me and give me some modesty, but I suspect it is because they don't have the courage to join me.

On 5/7/2024 at 2:33 AM, Carb0nBased said:

What do you mean by "bowl type"? Do you mean like the ones I linked from Karavan and Tegel Airport?

Yes, those types.

It doesn't make any kind of difference for people who pee standing, but as you can guess, it is much easier to sit on those where the front of the rim is more horizontal. "Sitting" on something that tilts forward requires more effort for me, and there is also a greater chance that my stream partly lands on the floor in front of the urinal. It happened to me a couple of times, I was not proud of it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, vanessa9 said:

Yes, and more than once. Often, it was friends or people that I know, who were embarrassed to see me using a urinal and didn't dare peeing beside me. Usually, on the second or third time, after getting used to seeing me, they start to enjoy joining.

It also happened with perfect strangers. Sometimes men pretend to back off in order to be polite to me and give me some modesty, but I suspect it is because they don't have the courage to join me.

Yes, those types.

It doesn't make any kind of difference for people who pee standing, but as you can guess, it is much easier to sit on those where the front of the rim is more horizontal. "Sitting" on something that tilts forward requires more effort for me, and there is also a greater chance that my stream partly lands on the floor in front of the urinal. It happened to me a couple of times, I was not proud of it.

maybe they get an erection when they see you and are ashamed to take their penis out to pee 😂

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

maybe they get an erection when they see you

^^^^^ This ^^^^^^^  Not ashamed, but having a full bladder and then joining a woman peeing would be instant erection.

I suspect that 'we' of course think totally differently to the other 95% of the population who aren't into pee.   Actually they're the ones missing out and not thinking right about it.

Anyway, my explanation is that if they see a lady entering the gents toilet, or using a urinal - or peeing outdoors on the way home etc - they'll assume there was a desperate need and some factor that meant the lady had no other choice.  A full ladies toilet, an emergency at the point of wetting...   And the reason they don't make a fuss, don't come and use the next urinal to you a lot of the time is actually out of respect.   In their experience most of the ladies they know treat the bathroom as a private place, they know this is out of the ordinary and it never occurs that it may be anything other than emergency.   So they're polite enough to afford some attempt at giving you space and privacy.

Others may recognise the action of a lady peeing like that in front of anyone as wild - but be a little perturbed as to what is going on.   Some hidden camera prank ?   Some wildness that could suddenly snap into claims of harassment or sexual assault if they expose themselves ?

Of course we as the tiny percentage know how the real reason, and would fully encourage and support it...   Hopefully you find yourself at a urinal in a bathroom full of respectful Peefans.  

• Like 1

I wouldn’t hesitate to join a woman pissing at the urinal but I would worry about getting kicken out from the club if I was seen by others with a huge erection. I would make sure I got all her piss on my dick 😋

17 hours ago, vanessa9 said:

Yes, those types.

You coming into men's bathroom next to me would be a dream come true.