I have a fetish for the smell of pee. The smell of pee turns me on big time. I had a teacher in school that smelled a lot of sweat and pee. She was in her 50s and probably suffered from incontinence. It was in senior high and she was pretty hot for her age I thought back then. I used to get extra help from her in a separate classroom. She would often stand with her legs slightly spreaded and lean against me when she tried to help me with my grammar. She smelled strong from pee when she was close to me and I remember sitting with a huge turn on, rock hard, pissing small squirts in my pants while fantasizing about rubbing against her pussy. I can get really turned on when I pee at urinals just from the smell of piss. Spots in the summer behind buildings, bushes and so on where many people pee that has a distinct smell of piss is such a turn on. So do you find the smell of pee arousing and do you have any favourite experience?

• Like 2
On 4/7/2024 at 12:08 PM, Jamespeelover said:

I get turned on by smell used pads from girls pee in them. I can get instant hard on if I find one 

I never saw any used piss-pads after women but I’ve seen loads of soaked tissues with piss after women pissing in festivals. Did you masturbate in any used pads? 

On 4/8/2024 at 10:54 AM, likesToLick said:

When I am licking a woman's pussy I absolutely love it when I can smell her pee.   It really makes the experience more sexy for me.

Oh yeah I love getting the smell of pee when licking a lady also.

• Like 1
On 4/8/2024 at 5:27 PM, Moore007 said:

I never saw any used piss-pads after women but I’ve seen loads of soaked tissues with piss after women pissing in festivals. Did you masturbate in any used pads? 

Yes I do. Go in unisex bathrooms

I think the smell of pee is so underrated. There's one thing I always do when I wet myself and have some time to play with myself, which is taking out my wet panties and put them right on my nose to smell them continuously. The smell is so intoxicating and adds a whole new layer to the experience

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
On 4/17/2024 at 11:36 PM, Cute wetter said:

I think the smell of pee is so underrated. There's one thing I always do when I wet myself and have some time to play with myself, which is taking out my wet panties and put them right on my nose to smell them continuously. The smell is so intoxicating and adds a whole new layer to the experience

I find the same. My girlfriend has peed her knickers for me and I found that sniffing the knickers while playing with myself was intoxicating.

• Hot 1
On 4/18/2024 at 12:36 AM, Cute wetter said:

I totally agree with you. Piss-smell is very underrated. Piss mix so well with sex in all ways, especially the smell and I think there’s a big taboo in getting turned on by the smell of piss. I think the smell of piss actually activates certain hormones in our brains.  Festivals are usually good, especially a hot summer day when there can a be distinct smell of piss between buildings and behind bushes. I’ve seen both men and women behaving like being turned on while pissing at festivals.

• Hot 1