Nice, it does look like a lot to me. I'm impressed by how high up the wall you were able to spray your piss! And i'm fairly certain it wasn't your own basement wall you peed against. 😉

Thanks for sharing this!

Wow, swekiss, very great, very hot and exciting aftermath. The wall is very great pissed and it's so hot to see these foam bubbles in a puddle on the floor. Looking at how the wall is pissed and seeing this foamy puddle, it looks like you were pissing in a high squat and you had a strong, powerful stream. I'm sure if there was some easily soaked fabric or some kind of furniture, your stream would definitely not have been blasted on this wall at all and would have been sprayed on something much more interesting 😉

Thanks for sharing this! The aftermath with this wall is very great, excellent and impressive! 👏

19 hours ago, Oleg777 said:

Looking at how the wall is pissed and seeing this foamy puddle, it looks like you were pissing in a high squat and you had a strong, powerful stream. I'm sure if there was some easily soaked fabric or some kind of furniture, your stream would definitely not have been blasted on this wall at all and would have been sprayed on something much more interesting 😉

I stand to pee. I hate squatting and if that was the only option I would have waited an hour or two and gone to the bathroom back in the apartment later. 

The last part however is correct. Last time I got a few minutes to my self there was a couch down there, unfortunately there were only a few tires in that unit now. Wonder if they are using that couch or if it was driven to the dump 🤔

• Love 1
On 4/8/2024 at 11:57 AM, swekiss said:

I stand to pee. I hate squatting and if that was the only option I would have waited an hour or two and gone to the bathroom back in the apartment later. 

The last part however is correct. Last time I got a few minutes to my self there was a couch down there, unfortunately there were only a few tires in that unit now. Wonder if they are using that couch or if it was driven to the dump 🤔

Wow, are you saying you pissed on that wall standing up like a man? That's great! Is it easy for you to piss in this way? Basically, it's very difficult for most girls to piss standing and if you do it easily, then it's just great and amazing 👍 Just seeing how the wall was splattered, I thought that it was possible to do this when pissing in a high squat, as, for example, depicted on my avatar or something similar. But if, as you say, you peed stand, then it's even more great, your stream must have been quite powerful for pee to get the wall like that.

Are you saying that last time you peed on that couch? If yes, it's very cool! If you peed on couch that time, then most likely it was sent for cleaning, but if you pissed it quite strongly and massively, then I think most likely it was driven to the dump 🙂

11 hours ago, HitEmAll said:

Wow that's hell of an impressive puddle! 🔥💦 Very sexy! It looks like you pee with a very powerful stream based on the splashes all over the wall 🙂 

I didn't even have to go very bad, so it would have been alot better if I did need it. Yeah, I guess I have some power to it *lol* 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, swekiss said:

I didn't even have to go very bad, so it would have been alot better if I did need it. Yeah, I guess I have some power to it *lol* 

Looking forward to a giant @swekiss super puddle after peeing when you are bursting to go 😅😇🌊