On 4/24/2024 at 10:42 PM, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

The real question is do racehorses piss like me? 😁

@ABBYPEEGODDESS How hard do you hiss? I am sure your hissing pee sounds are very sexy. It's even sexier when girls also make a whistling sound along with that hiss during peeing. It be awesome if you would ever share your hissing pee sounds with us here if you want to. I think you at some times probably make very sexy gushing sounds too while you pee. You Girls make such sexy sounds when you pee. 

Edited by Fan of girls peeing
16 hours ago, Fan of girls peeing said:

@ABBYPEEGODDESS How hard do you hiss? I am sure your hissing pee sounds are very sexy. It's even sexier when girls also make a whistling sound along with that hiss during peeing. It be awesome if you would ever share your hissing pee sounds with us here if you want to. I think you at some times probably make very sexy gushing sounds too while you pee. You Girls make such sexy sounds when you pee. 

I would compare it to a rattlesnake rattler or if desperate it sounds like someone is frying water 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

I would compare it to a rattlesnake rattler or if desperate it sounds like someone is frying water 

So can you pee standing up like the boys? I also imagine that it drips eventually, and that it's uncomfortable

However, it must be so exciting to know that you are about to become a mother, unfortunately i am terrified of giving birth, also because it could worsen my bladder problems. But it is my dream to become a mother in the future. I guess it's strange that both you and your mother are expecting a baby at the same time. But i imagine that this could make the mother/daughter relationship even stronger, since you will share this thing ❤️

14 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

Have you ever pissed in someone's mouth before? If so, did they survive or drown?

• Haha 1
Posted (edited)
On 4/30/2024 at 5:22 AM, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

@ABBYPEEGODDESS I see that girl does your hissing piss ever sound like someone is frying chicken on a skillet or a frying pan?  And girl does your piss ever hiss so hard and loud that it actually sounds like a jet plane taking off on full speed? Haha sometimes certain girls hiss so hard and loud during peeing that it sounds like a jet plane taking off on full speed. 

16 hours ago, Fan of girls peeing said:

@ABBYPEEGODDESS I see that girl does your hissing piss ever sound like someone is frying chicken on a skillet or a frying pan?  And girl does your piss ever hiss so hard and loud that it actually sounds like a jet plane taking off on full speed? Haha sometimes certain girls hiss so hard and loud during peeing that it sounds like a jet plane taking off on full speed. 

Yes it does that’s why I compare it to water hitting frying oil, yes if im extremely desperate which happens rarely it sounds like a jet engine with whistling included 

• Hot 2
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

Yes it does that’s why I compare it to water hitting frying oil, yes if im extremely desperate which happens rarely it sounds like a jet engine with whistling included 

@ABBYPEEGODDESS Many times girls will still hiss during pissing even when they don't have to pee that badly. But when they need to pee really bad then the hissing sounds can get so hot there is also so much variety to the girls hissing pee sounds many times due to several reasons. And a girl's hissing piss with a whistling sound is super hot to listen to. The hiss and whistle both can happen in a soft hissing pee as well as a strong or a super strong hissing pee. Do you ever get that whistling sound during a soft hissing pee? The hiss and whistling sound combo can happen in any kind of a hissing pee stream whether it's a strong hiss or a strong hiss. And of course several times girls will pee with a hissing sound but no whistling sound along with it. I also really like the sounds of girls gushing pees whether it's a short gushing pee or a long gushing pee, or a long hissing pee, or any combination of hissing, gushing, and whistling pee together I really like them all. And of course girls gushing pees whether long gushing pees or short gushing pees are also very sexy to listen to. And of course it's better to also see the pee stream than to just hear the girls pee sounds. Abby do you ever get turned on by your own very sexy pee sounds? or by the very erotic pee sounds made by other girls when they pee? 

Girls pee streams also can look very different at different times when it comes out. Sometimes it's a very messy pee stream that sprays all over the place and other times a pencil thin neat stream and other times the pee stream is very thick but still together and not messy. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

I hiss a little if I'm right on the edge

But I bet when you need to pee really bad your probably hiss like crazy. I am sure you can also make a whistling sound along with huss at times when you pee. And at times you might pee with gushing sounds. Most girls I know of can make all kinds of really sexy pee sounds when they pee lol. 

51 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

I hiss a little if I'm right on the edge

What do you mean by "right on the edge"? Do you mean just about to leak? or do you mean when sitting on the edge of the toilet?

Just now, Carb0nBased said:

What do you mean by "right on the edge"? Do you mean just about to leak? or do you mean when sitting on the edge of the toilet?

When i really need to pee and my bladder is full

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

When i really need to pee and my bladder is full

So is your stream normally rather weak because of the small volume in your bladder? while if your bladder is full your stream is more forceful?

3 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

So is your stream normally rather weak because of the small volume in your bladder? while if your bladder is full your stream is more forceful?

Yes

3 minutes ago, A_AShes said:

You are so lucky  despite your unusual bludder made you so much trouble  and stress and discomfort in school university life before. Hopefully earlier or later all will settle and pelvis muscles get better trained. But for a wetting person  who likes do on its way through life it is perfect optimal size: small volume smaller puddle, faster relieve  less chances to get caught..., faster drying carpets and chairs  and more often pleasure wetting fun. Just try to look from this side... Even though perhaps you never wanted wetting  play and not going to do it on full scale... Though perhaps it would remove all the psychological stress  and school ashame of the pastand open enjoyment side of it...

In high school i didn't have any accidents, because my parents told the teachers that i had some health problems, so all the teachers let me go when i asked. At university you can go out freely during lessons. In any case, i still got some accidental wetting due to having delayed the visit to the bathroom too long

• Love 1

Guys - Please can we stop treating the ladies here like some sort of sideshow curiosity or science experiment.

This is a post by one of our lady members with contributions by others.   Do you not think that they, as people born with female genitals, learning and growing up into mature adults, peeing multiple times a day know what they sound like?

Be interested by all means, but stop trying to mansplain something you actually don’t know much about comparatively speaking. 

(I said ‘guys’ as my opening word - it was one particular post that triggered this comment.  I’m not going to publicly single out the author). 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Mary Moon said:

In high school i didn't have any accidents, because my parents told the teachers that i had some health problems, so all the teachers let me go when i asked. At university you can go out freely during lessons. In any case, i still got some accidental wetting due to having delayed the visit to the bathroom too long

Sorry Mary if I said anything unpleasant in my sentense. All I wanted to help you forget stress and discomfort and find peaceful joyful coexistence with your body...

12 minutes ago, A_AShes said:

Sorry Mary if I said anything unpleasant in my sentense. All I wanted to help you forget stress and discomfort and find peaceful joyful coexistence with your body...

I'm used to it, usually people who discover this thing about me tend to ask questions

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

I'm used to it, usually people who discover this thing about me tend to ask questions

Hope I did not ask too much yet...

Edited by A_AShes