Public piss on clothes

On 4/2/2024 at 9:14 PM, Nfhtygrl123 said:

Has anyone ever pissed on clothes or furniture in a store?

I've done both dozens of times.

I was walking through a shop at the mall, I had to piss so I whipped it out and started pissing on the floor, since I was standing right next to a rack of t-shirts I turned my hips a bit and sprayed them trying to soak as much as I could.

As for furniture in a store, I prefer actual furniture stores because there's rarely ever a lot of people, typically just one person that works there. I've walked into furniture stores wearing gym shorts walked around for a bit then sat on beds/couches and pulled my dick out through the leg of my shorts and pissed all over the bed/couch. Or even pissed onto the floor while sitting on a bed/couch. There have been times I was walking around pissing on the floor spraying a bed/couch as I walked past it. 

If I'm at a normal store that happens to sell furniture, I'll typically stand infront of whatever it is and completely release my bladder all over it. Not completely facing it though, I'll be standing at one end facing it at a 45 degree angle of something similar.

• Hot 2

Not sure if it counts, but I went to a local furniture store and took one of the soap dispensers out of the display. Took it to the restrooms and filled it up. I spilled a lot on the floor as I needed to go so hard that I still had to go when it was full... Placed the dispenser cap back on it and it went directly back to the display. I am wondering who figured out what was inside.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1