The perfect balance of naughtiness and ease?

Some places or ways of naughty peeing are incredibly hot and naughty, like public peeing or car peeing, but are risky (getting caught by police) or very difficult to clean up, which can affect how enjoyable they are. Other things, like peeing in a sink, are really easy to clean or get away with, but aren't that far from the norm and are generally less naughty. What spot or way of peeing strikes a perfect balance of hot and naughty while being relatively easy to clean or get away with?

I think my choice would be a fitting room. I've only ever peed in one a little bit and I did so on a napkin, but judging by the number of horror stories I've read from retail employess if you pick the right store it's easy to get away with. A few years ago I watched a video of a girl who worked at goodwill who said every shift she was cleaning up after a person who "did their business" in the changing rooms. Definitely not fair to her so I wouldn't recommend it, but it's naughty to me and people apparently get away with it easy lol.

• Like 1
On 4/2/2024 at 8:16 PM, Bacardi said:

I think my choice would be a fitting room. I've only ever peed in one a little bit and I did so on a napkin, but judging by the number of horror stories I've read from retail employess if you pick the right store it's easy to get away with. A few years ago I watched a video of a girl who worked at goodwill who said every shift she was cleaning up after a person who "did their business" in the changing rooms. Definitely not fair to her so I wouldn't recommend it, but it's naughty to me and people apparently get away with it easy lol.

Did it turn you on though?

Hotel rooms are the best balance. You have complete privacy and as long as you are hydrated just let everything dry before you check out and there will be no issues and you have so many different things that you can piss so freely over

IMG_2131.png

• Hot 2
11 minutes ago, this is interesting said:

Did it turn you on though?

Yeah. I love stories about people peeing in fitting rooms. I've only done it once and it was a little bit on a napkin that I picked up and threw away cause, again, I don't think it's fair for other people to have to clean up after me like that.ย 

35 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Yeah. I love stories about people peeing in fitting rooms. I've only done it once and it was a little bit on a napkin that I picked up and threw away cause, again, I don't think it's fair for other people to have to clean up after me like that.ย 

That's amazing that you did that because that shows that you have manners. My question though was hearing that that young lady left a mess for that lady to clean, did that still turn you on even though you would clean up after yourself?

I've posted about this before, but for me it's laundry, especially blankets and towels. I get the benefit some something soft and warm against my body while I pee into it, and then I can just throw it in the washer.

• Like 1