Survey from a german site

Hello everybody.

I am not very active in this forum. I mostly read in a german forum and there I found this survey.

I tried to translate it myself. sorry for my bad english.

I do not know if this Survey has allready been postet here. If so please tell me and show me where😅😅

1)Where are you from (country, maybe what state)?

2)Whats your gender and age?

3)What 5 words first come to your mind shen you think about peeing?

4)What are all the places have you peed shich aren‘t the toilett?

5)When you are taking a bath or taking a shower and you have to pee, do you just let ist flow or do you go to the toilett?

6)When you are at a public pool or at a waterpark, where do you pee?

If you do not use the toilet:

6a)Where do you pee and why?

6b)Don‘t you think it is disgusting peeing there?

7)Have you ever peed in a single or group changingroom or seen somebody pee there?

7a)Do you watch out that there needs to be a drain in the changing room for you to pee there or do you not care?

7b)Do you know anybody who also pees in the changing rooms?

7c)Did you ever went into the changingroom specifically just for peeing in it? If so, please tell how come and why?

8)Have you ever accidentally peed in your pants? Not considering when you were a child.

9)When you are at the beach and there are no toiletts or they are too dirty, where do you pee?

10)Were you ever at a large event (like a concert for example) and you had to pee but couldn‘t because the toiletts were too dirty, the line for the toiletts was too long or you wouldn‘t wanna give up your place close to the act?

11)What is the weirdest place you ever peed?

12)Did you ever had an embarresing situation in relation to peeing? If so, what happend?

13)Did you ever missed a toillet on purpose (peed on the floor or wall or anything else)?

If so where and why?

13a)Did you peed completly not into the bowl or just some spinkles on the toilett seat?

13b)Do you know anybody that missed the toilett on purpose?

14)Have you ever peed at any of the following places: kitchen, sink, elevator (lift), staircase, parking garage, field, hallway, Bedroom, trashbin, flowerpot?

15)When you are at a party, did it ever happend, that you were in the bathroom with multiple people and somebody peed in the shower, the bathtub or the sink while someone else was on the toilett?

16)Did you ever played a game (for example truth or dare) or had a bet (for example who can hold it the longest or who can pee the furthest) with somebody that had anything to do with peeing?

17)Did you ever travelled with public transport and you couldn‘t use the restroom but had to pee very bad? What did you do?

18)Do you have any places on your bucket list where you woukd like to pee one day?

• Like 1

Saskatchewan, Canada

Male, 52

Erotic, beautiful, sexy, cum, relief.

Outdoors, sinks, showers (not running), hotel carpet

5)When you are taking a bath or taking a shower and you have to pee, do you just let ist flow or do you go to the toilett?

Enjoy the flow

Never peed in a pool

Where ever I can.

No

7)Have you ever peed in a single or group changingroom or seen somebody pee there?

No

7a)Do you watch out that there needs to be a drain in the changing room for you to pee there or do you not care?

No

7c)Did you ever went into the changingroom specifically just for peeing in it? If so, please tell how come and why?

No

8)Have you ever accidentally peed in your pants? Not considering when you were a child.

No

9)When you are at the beach and there are no toiletts or they are too dirty, where do you pee?

Never had the chance but I love the idea of peeing where ever.

10)Were you ever at a large event (like a concert for example) and you had to pee but couldn‘t because the toiletts were too dirty, the line for the toiletts was too long or you wouldn‘t wanna give up your place close to the act?

Follow the guys who know.

Hotel carpet

12)Did you ever had an embarresing situation in relation to peeing? If so, what happend?

Not yet but I am pushing the envelope. 

13)Did you ever missed a toillet on purpose (peed on the floor or wall or anything else)?

If so where and why?

At work, pissed on the wall beside the urinal.

13a)Did you peed completly not into the bowl or just some spinkles on the toilett seat?

Depends on where I am. At home, I don't miss. I have less care at work.

No

14)Have you ever peed at any of the following places: kitchen, sink, elevator (lift), staircase, parking garage, field, hallway, Bedroom, trashbin, flowerpot?

kitchen - no, sink - yes, elevator (lift) - no, staircase - yes, parking garage - yes, field - yes, hallway - no, Bedroom - yes, trashbin - yes, flowerpot -no

15)When you are at a party, did it ever happend, that you were in the bathroom with multiple people and somebody peed in the shower, the bathtub or the sink while someone else was on the toilett?

Not that I am aware of.

16)Did you ever played a game (for example truth or dare) or had a bet (for example who can hold it the longest or who can pee the furthest) with somebody that had anything to do with peeing?

No but that sounds fun.

17)Did you ever travelled with public transport and you couldn‘t use the restroom but had to pee very bad? What did you do?

Held it.

18)Do you have any places on your bucket list where you woukd like to pee one day?

More public places.

On 3/28/2024 at 1:36 PM, harzhdgdl said:

Hello everybody.

I am not very active in this forum. I mostly read in a german forum and there I found this survey.

I tried to translate it myself. sorry for my bad english.

I do not know if this Survey has allready been postet here. If so please tell me and show me where😅😅

If so where and why?

Can you share a link to the survey on the German site so we can see what the results were for the Germans who answered it?

• Agree 1
11 hours ago, Havelock said:

@harzhdgdh what German forum do you mostly read?

I‘m sure it is from klogeschichten.net.

But this board is not really worth to visit. It is full of fake accounts and fictional stories claimed to be real.

What it makes it even worse is that naughty peeing and messing is banned there. 

• Agree 1
On 3/30/2024 at 1:43 PM, Peetrickx said:

But this board is not really worth to visit. It is full of fake accounts and fictional stories claimed to be real.

yep, that‘s right.

I know it is not the best site, but my english is not the yellow from the egg🙃🙃, that‘s why I mostly read it there

3 hours ago, harzhdgdl said:

yep, that‘s right.

I know it is not the best site, but my english is not the yellow from the egg🙃🙃, that‘s why I mostly read it there

Ah, don’t worry. I mean what better way to learn English than a piss fetish website? You should put that on your CV. 🙃

• Agree 1

29, male

piss, nasty, wicked, hot, crime

Oh boy, there are way too many. 

Parking garages, sinks, trash cans, out of windows on the street, steam baths, saunas, anywhere in/by a pool, elevators, …

Nah, I’ve always been a shower pisser. I honestly think everybody is, some people just can’t admit to it.

Basically everywhere. Mostly in the water though.

Oh yeah, I’m a nasty boy. 😂

Yes, both in fact.

If I leave right after, I really don’t care.

Yes, occasionally my girlfriend.

No, I rather pee in the pool or elsewhere cause that’s much more convenient. I only pee in the changing room upon arrival if my bladder is really too full to make it to the pool or when I’m leaving. But usually I empty my bladder in the pool once more before I leave.

No, not really.

Either in the water or just next to my lounger in the sand.

Yeah sure. Peed at the fence then.

🤔 The garage of a neighbour maybe? Not sure what makes a place weird to pee.

No, I’m shameless. 😂

Yes

If so where and why?

So many places and so many reasons. Because the hotel or bar or restaurant pissed me off, because I was drunk, because I was sharing a stall, because it was too crowded or because I just felt like being nasty.

Both actually

Yeah sure, this site is filled with them. 😂 Jokes aside, I also know some personally.

14)Have you ever peed at any of the following places: kitchen no, sink ues, elevator (lift) yes, staircase yes, on of my favourites, parking garage yes, ofter before driving off, field yes, hallway possibly, Bedroom no, trashbin yes, flowerpot yes?

Yes, and that somebody was usually me. 😛

Not really, no. Just competing when pissing next to each other while drunk.

Yes, peed on the floor. That was after 4 to 5 liters of beer though.

Sure, a movie theater for example or the rooftop pool at the Marina Bay Sands. 

On 3/30/2024 at 6:43 AM, Peetrickx said:

Are there any other good German forums? Wasn’t there a predecessor to klogeshichten that was less restrictive? 

7 hours ago, Havelock said:

Are there any other good German forums? Wasn’t there a predecessor to klogeshichten that was less restrictive? 

Unfortunately I don‘t think so. At least I did not find any.

Yes, a few years ago naughty peeing was allowed there. But almost all the posts were already fake back then.

• Agree 1

Bavaria, Germany

Male, 24

Piss, Puddle, Fun, Naughty, Arrousing

4)What are all the places have you peed which aren‘t the toilett?

Ocean, Rivers, Lakes, Swimming Pools, Bathtub, Sinks, Potted Plants, Nature, Bottles, my bed, chairs, washing mashine and dishwasher, basement, carpets at uni and in hotels, anywhere in public bathrooms, streets and underpasses, bridges, parks, in a bus, in a train bathroom, on park benches, on an escalator.

I always pee in the shower and if I take a bath

Sometimes in the pool but I prefer to pee after I got out, while walking or sitting somewhere

I basically never do.

It is easy to hide and just convenient while being fun, the biggest problem is not getting horny while I piss so publically

Somewhat yes, but it is not yellow piss or anywhere where someone would get into muvh contact with

No, not yet.

/

Only online😉

/

Yes after I got of a bus, but it was late and raining so I decided to fully embrace it. I have also made a bit of a mess when trying to pee in public but being to drunk to avoid splashing myself.

95% ocean 5%dunes

No

Like where the least other people have peed? Probably a lecture hall.

No

Yes

If so where and why?

Usually either in a dirty bathroom or as a challenge.

Depends, but more often completely missing

Some drunk friends yes

All eccept elevator

No

No

One a sprayed some spurts on the bus and once i messed up a public bathroom in a train.

18)Do you have any places on your bucket list where you would like to pee one day?

No, i am pretty spontaneous.

Hey I still remember this survey from the original German!

Kinda depends on what you mean by "from", but currently New York, US

Female, 21

Piss, puddle, naughty, relief, tissue

Too many to count: Forest, park, parking garages and lots, back alley, changing and fitting rooms, pools etc.

In the shower yes, in the bathtub no, unless I'm just about to get out

Everywhere (except for the actual restrooms of course 😂)

Mostly in the pool or changing rooms, sometimes other places such as water slides. Because I'm both lazy and naughty lol

No, not particularly

Yep

Don't care, if I gotta go then I'm going

Yeah, friends of mine

No, again I am naughty, but also lazy 😂

No

Mostly in the water, sometimes sand or changing rooms

Yeah

Idk if it's weird as tons of people do it, but of my naughtiest places must have been elevator

No not really

If so where and why?

Yeah lots of places, mostly public restrooms. Because it's a) fun and b) also more hygienic that way, as I don't have to touch anything

Both

Yeah, again, friends of mine

kitchen - no, sink - yes, elevator (lift) - yes, staircase - yes, parking garage - yes, field - yes, hallway - no, Bedroom - no, trashbin - yes, flowerpot - no

Oh yeah, many such cases 😂

Yep

Just casually popped a squat onto the floor. Luckily it was at night, so no strangers there to bug me 😁

Now that someone mentioned it, yeah, I really would like to pee in a movie theater for once, getting real sick of holding it every goddamn time 😂

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 4/2/2024 at 5:10 PM, vivi54 said:

Now that someone mentioned it, yeah, I really would like to pee in a movie theater for once, getting real sick of holding it every goddamn time 😂

😉

1)Where you from (country, maybe what state)?

United States, Florida 

Male, 22 years old

Public, naughty, piss, puddle, mess

4)What are all the places have you peed shich aren‘t the toilett?

Basic answers: Floor, wall, sink, garage bin

Specific answers: Store aisles, malls(in shops and the main walkways) cinema(theater, lobbies, hallways), hotel rooms, hotel hallways, in a public restroom anywhere but the toilet/urinal,  locker rooms, fitting rooms, gyms, anywhere with a floor drain, Ubers, bars, etc.

I piss while I'm in the shower, no sense in getting the floor wet if I can avoid it. 

At a public pool I'll piss while in the water or walk into the bathroom/locker room and piss in the middle of the foor.

Anywhere I can or wherever I happen to be when I need to piss. Just because I can, and most people choose not to say anything to me about it or complain.

Not at all, I think it should be normalized for someone to piss where they're at when they feel the need to do so. Whether is a public pool/park, or in the middle of a grocery store aisle while shopping. I feel that both men and women should be able to freely relieve themselves whenever necessary, no matter the occasion or location. 

I piss in locker rooms all the time and, at least in my experience, it's totally normal to piss on the floor by the lockers while changing.

Personally, I don't care if there is a drain or not. If I need to piss imma whip it out and piss. If there is a floor drain, I'll happily use it, but if not I'm still pissing on the floor.

Not personally, I've seen it plenty of times but I don't personally know anybody that does.

When I first started naughty peeing I did walk into fitting rooms to relieve myself as a way of still having some privacy, but as I got more comfortable I started pissing wherever I was without worrying about finding a "safe place" to piss. 

No accidents luckily, though I have purposefully wet myself from time to time.

At the beach, I don't even try to find a restroom. I'll typically piss in the sand by my towel or even go down to the water to relieve myself if I need to.

A bunch of times.

There's been times I pissed directly on the ground at the back row of an outdoor concert and other times I've pissed in a cup of bottle in the middle of the crowd.

Depends what you consider weird.

There're times I've pissed on walls outside the restrooms.

(Restroom door not even 10ft from where I pissed)

Then there are other times I've intentionally pissed my pants on a guys couch while we were cuddling watching a movie.

Just the other day actually, it wasn't about me wetting myself or anything, quite the opposite actually.

I was at MEPS(military entrance processing systems) the other day for a physical and drug test to qualify for the Navy. I had been saving my bladder to make sure I could provide a sample for the drug test. But when I went to piss in the cup I couldn't get anything to come out. I was literally about to piss my pants if I waited any longer but still, bone dry. And I typically don't have a problem pissing in public, but for some reason, with a complete full bladder I could piss. After waiting a couple minutes I was able to but I did still feel pretty embarrassed about it.

That's how I started naughty peeing, I would stand at a urinal and piss on the wall until I was comfortable enough to piss in the middle of the room, then expand to where I'm at now.

If so where and why?

Public restrooms, it's how I trained myself from the very beginning.

When I first started I would stand at a urinal and spray a little bit at the wall with major in the urinal, then got comfortable spraying fully at the wall/floor.

13b)Do you know anybody that missed the toilett on purpose

Nah, I'm alone on that one.

All of them, staircase is probably my favorite though.

I don't use the bathroom at parties, I'll step outside and piss out there somewhere.

Sadly, I've never actually met anyone that shares this kink. And though my friends know about it, they're not into it like I am.

I've pissed on busses and in train stations plenty of times, really a great place for it.

I would love to piss off the grand canyon and the eiffel tower.