If no one would care or judge you, would you pee freely in your house?

Yes, but in specific places that could be easily cleaned (i.e. as "substitute toilets").

The smell and health risks of just peeing anywhere are a definite stop for me to pee just anywhere.

• Agree 1
  • 1 month later...

If money were no object, my house (of which I'm quite fond) would get a "Root-canal" while everything in it right now was safely elsewhere; all walls opened up; all wiring & plumbing made right; all insulation & windows upgraded to keep what's out, out & what's in, in (sound effects included). It's been a significant vexation to me for decades when the flatulent braying of passing vehicles can step on my audio indoors (with all doors & windows shut), while they're outdoors. THEN I believe I'd have floor-drains in most rooms & wetproof floor-finishes on the floors & up the walls as if every room were a shower. I may have some furniture I'd rather keep ungepiƒssed, but that can be done; place has actual rooms w/doors & being a guest in my house doesn't mean every closed door opens on request. I'd mostly be doing it for me, b/c my own involuntary Piddling has only changed in 1 direction in its nearly-22 years; more (& more-often) w/less ability to govern it, to my only-increasing delight. So I'd likely be paying to have some treasured pieces duplicated in recycled-plastic "Lumber;" I seem to be the only so-&-so [to whom the originals mean anything] still alive and I still love my Urinary Incontinence a lot more than I love any wooden furniture my Pee might ruin. So, money-no-object, I'd probably opt to make-over my home for electrical safety WITH easy washability. Best regards, all.

On 3/16/2024 at 3:01 PM, Bacardi said:

If I had a maid to clean up after me absolutely lol. My house is all hardwood and tile and unfortunately I like peeing on carpets the most. But if no one would judge me and my house would take minimal damage I'd totally pee anywhere no questions asked.

The damage is what I would be worried about too. I know water damage is really serious and I know that would be way more water I would worry a lot about that. 

Ideally you'd want a house or apartment that was designed with that in mind🥲

• Like 1

Probably but I'd end up having things like a urinal set up just like in the kitchen or living room or have specific pee rugs I can easily wash. That isn't to say I wouldn't have fun peeing on the actual carpet or floor but rather than there can be too much of a good thing. Mainly a build up of odor, stains and more importantly mold and structural rot.

Plus there's loads of places to pee without leaving puddles like trash bins, sinks, absorbent protective mattress covers. I'd probably also piss while sitting on towels more openly.

Sarah here

Sometimes I do piss wherever I want in our house (but only on hard-floor areas (which for us is almost everywhere)) or our bed (which has a waterproof mattress cover). Finding one of my random pee puddles will turn him on so much I'm probably going to get jumped in the best possible way haha.

• Like 2