Scenic Pisses on Instagram

I stumbled across this Instagram account @scenicpisses

It shows streams with great views and it is awesome!
I really recommend checking it out!

Do you think the person operating it is one of us or do they just enjoy pissing with a view?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Naughts said:

Do you think the person operating it is one of us or do they just enjoy pissing with a view?

I see that contributions are welcome via DM so I suspect it's a curated list of scenic piss content from many people 🙂 Awesome!

• Agree 2
16 hours ago, Naughts said:

I stumbled across this Instagram account @scenicpisses

It shows streams with great views and it is awesome!
I really recommend checking it out!

Excellent find, well done! 

I suspect that people who would go through the trouble of starting an account like this have some sort of interest in peeing that goes beyond the average person. I assume that many of the people who take pictures of it and post it on Instagram or elsewhere online do so too. That interest might not be a full fetish in the sense of wanting to watch a sex partner pee, wanting to be peed on/drink it, or anything like that. It might just be a thrill of being naughty, or it might make them feel particularly masculine/handsome to do it. It's kind of a fine line when it turns from pride/confidence to a somewhat sexual thing--I mean when a woman posts pictures or videos of herself working out in tight clothing, can you really separate showing off from some sort of sexual impulse? It doesn't mean those women have an exercise fetish, but there is some kind of exhibitionistic aspect.

I suppose some of the people creating the content might have just done it for a laugh/as a prank on a friend, but it's less likely someone would create a whole page devoted to peeing (scenic or otherwise) just for that. 

By the way, when looking for that I also found a site called scenicpees.com. It's similar, though it seems newer so it has less content. But it also has a few female examples, although unlike the male pictures where they seem to show off their arcing stream, those are virtually all from very far away and/or well hidden.