Waiting in line at school due to prohibitions

Waiting in line at school due to prohibitions  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Where the bathroom lines long at your high school?

• Yes, 15 or more
    • No, less than 15
  2. 2. Where you allowed to go to the bathroom during class?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. If you were in the middle of the line and the bell rang, would you go to class?

• Yes
    • No
  4. 4. If you were near the front of the line and the bell rang, would you go to class?

• Yes
    • No
  5. 5. When you had to pee bad, did you watch the clock in class instead of being able to focus?

• Yes
    • No
  6. 6. What was included in your "pee dance" at your desk?

• crossing legs
    • bouncing up and down
    • wiggling
    • knocking knees
    • leaning forward
    • hands on crotch
    • grabbing desk tight
    • fidgeting your hands
    • fidgeting your feet
    • nothing whatsoever
  7. 7. What would be included in your line pee dance?

• crossing legs
    • squeezing thighs together
    • bouncing on feet
    • rocking
    • bending over
    • hands on crotch
    • fidgeting with hands
    • fidgeting with feet
    • nothing whatsoever

Maybe you went to a high school where you were not allowed to go to the bathroom during class, and as a result you would have to wait in line. Event if you didn't, waiting in line is stressful. This poll talks about what you did or would do at school when dealing with long lines.

Edited by lineyoga
9 hours ago, Kittykiss said:

Ugh I remember back in school, we were allowed to go to the toilet only during class breaks and some days I would be so damn desperate by the end of class, that I literally felt like my eyeballs were floating in pee lmfaoo

Oh yes that was the same for me, we weren't allowed to use the bathroom during class and class breaks were always too short. As a result either I waited after class to finally let it out in the school's bathroom, or I found a secluded spot on the way home XD

I also wasn’t really allowed to leave class for the bathroom either unless the teacher deemed it a true “emergency” and there was never enough time between classes, so I held my piss all day every day until after school. If a friend took me home I would use the toilet before leaving, but if I stayed after school the days he couldn’t take me, I would hang around outside and find a spot to pee 🙂 

• Like 3
13 hours ago, WateryMoose said:

As a result either I waited after class to finally let it out in the school's bathroom, or I found a secluded spot on the way home

I found my ways to pee during class also lol because back then I had a tough time holding for hours and always had the worst luck with the class breaks lol

Edited by Kittykiss
  • Like 1
On 3/6/2024 at 10:04 AM, Kittykiss said:

I found my ways to pee during class also lol because back then I had a tough time holding for hours and always had the worst luck with the class breaks lol

As I could afford it I sometimes peed on the way back home xD I had plenty of natural spaces to do it, being a guy definitely made it easier tho

• Like 1
On 3/6/2024 at 2:04 AM, Kittykiss said:

What ways did you find?

On 3/5/2024 at 3:44 AM, Kittykiss said:

Ugh I remember back in school, we were allowed to go to the toilet only during class breaks and some days I would be so damn desperate by the end of class, that I literally felt like my eyeballs were floating in pee lmfaoo

As a result of you guys not being allowed to go during class, were the lines always really long?

On 3/5/2024 at 12:57 PM, WateryMoose said:

Oh yes that was the same for me, we weren't allowed to use the bathroom during class and class breaks were always too short. As a result either I waited after class to finally let it out in the school's bathroom, or I found a secluded spot on the way home XD

Because of you guys not being allowed to go during class, was there long lines at the bathroom?

5 hours ago, lineyoga said:

Because of you guys not being allowed to go during class, was there long lines at the bathroom?

Oftentimes yes, both for girls' and boys' bathrooms, although the lines were longer at the girls' ofc

I somehow never had to deal with lines, but boy did I have to deal with needing to pee during class. My high school had a 15/10 rule, so you weren't allowed to leave during the first 15 and last 10 minutes of class. This meant sometimes getting hit with the urge right after class started and then having to wait until the time limit was up. It was really bad during last period on Fridays because those were our short days, meaning the last period was also the shortest and therefore gave the least amount of time to go.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2024 at 10:46 PM, lineyoga said:

As a result of you guys not being allowed to go during class, were the lines always really long?

Yeah pretty much ! Most of our teachers didn't allow us to go during their classes