Seemingly very active bladder

6 hours ago, Pinguy94 said:

I have definitely had days like this where I'm often having to whip it out, I have the convenience in my line of work where I can often just move behind some equipment and drain, beer is for me something that goes from throat to dick rather quickly lol

Haha beer goes from throat to pussy fast for me too so I definitely get that lol. I will say I am jealous of guys being able to easily whip it out Anywhere 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

I think the worst I get it is when walking home drunk, obviously beer etc. does contribute, but when walking at night in the colder temperature it is way amplified.

Luckily beeing tipsy, also means low inhibitions, so usually I happily leave a trail of piss markings along my path😇.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
21 hours ago, Colormerose said:

I have plenty of times on the phone where I will throw it on mute so I can pee. I try and wait it out but sometimes there is just no waiting it out. What's really hard is if it's an active conversation so you have to stop the stream to unmute and answer then mute it again to finish. 

I have jammed my cock into a washcloth to allow me to keep peeing quietly while on a call.  It would probably have a similar effect if you jammed it into your crotch.

2 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

I have jammed my cock into a washcloth to allow me to keep peeing quietly while on a call.  It would probably have a similar effect if you jammed it into your crotch.

Well you have to do what you gotta do to let it out slowly and discreetly 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, nenTyp said:

I think the worst I get it is when walking home drunk, obviously beer etc. does contribute, but when walking at night in the colder temperature it is way amplified.

Luckily beeing tipsy, also means low inhibitions, so usually I happily leave a trail of piss markings along my path😇.

Oh yeah the cold temps absolutely will cause that 

And I mean you gotta go ya gotta go

• Agree 2
  • Love 1

If I can contribute to these lovely posts by these adorable ladies, I just love to know that ladies I am with or talking to are working so hard to hold their pee, and trying so hard not to wet their pantie; nothing is so intimate, so private and so exciting as to share these little secrets with each other when each of us is bursting. I love to go drinking with my g/f; we drink loads and love sharing that exciting sensation together, before finding a little spot where we can both let it all go while we are together, loving every second of the amazing release! Thank you ladies for sharing your beautiful secrets with us....

• Like 2
On 2/26/2024 at 7:35 PM, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Tea does this to me! ️ If I drink tea, then water, I get desperate very quickly. 

I had an uncle who would have a huge cup of tea before bed, and say 'I will drown in my wig wam'  I would look confused, and he would say wig wam... tea pee

• Like 1

I have this happen to me a lot at festivals where I have in my hand a 20oz soda or beer every second. Also, my bladder was very rampant because of a UTI back in 7th grade. Some time ago I posted a topic about it:

It was embarrassing to stand in front of a urinal during every period and only produce a few drops.