Peeing in clubs

On 2/24/2024 at 12:14 AM, Paulypeeps said:

Clubs are dark so you are not likely to notice anyone peeing. I have never seen anyone peeing in a club, but I always pee somewhere in the club but I never go anywhere near the toilet.

I usually, but not always, wear a black skirt so that I can pee where I am sitting without it being noticed. I usually sit somewhere when I drink and just pee through my skirt in to the seat at the same time. If it is an upholstered seat nothing usually shows after I have been sitting for a while and it has had a chance to soak away, if it is a plastic seat it just runs off on to the floor and no one ever notices.

I will often pee at the bar while getting a drink. If I am wearing a tight dress my pee will often go on the front of the skirt and trickle on to the floor from the hem and no one ever notices. Sometimes I will put my feet together and pee down my legs, my fishnet stockings hide it when it is running down my legs, but I will usually make a puddle by the bar that no one knows is pee , it looks just like a spilled drink. There are always puddles by the bar and I don't think many of them are pee.

If I feel the tingle in my bladder while dancing I will often just pee on the dancefloor while dancing. No one expects me to be peeing, and it is dark so no one notices.

I love peeing while chatting. If it is not too loud so I can hear the conversation, and I am standing on carpet I will usually chat and pee.

On the way out I will usually find a mirror and check my appearance before hitting the outside world, and I just pee where I am standing and soak the carpet until I am empty - I am just a girl checking my hair, no one expects me to be peeing as well. Plenty of people walk by without the slightest inkling that I am soaking the carpet.

I drink a lot and therefore I pee a lot, but it is very easy to get away with..

I wish there would be more girls like you.  But the other thing is that then the club floors would be so wet that we would wade 😄 😄 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 2/26/2024 at 5:40 AM, james07s said:

Any guys here ever pee their pants in a club? I haven't but have always wanted to, but I don't go to clubs much.

I would love to see it. I reckon wearing black jeans you could get away with it. Or thin dressy trousers made of thin material that dries quick. Your shoes might get wet though!! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

It is my fantasy to go to some old run down club, where are carpeted floors. In the dark environment girls use the floor like toilet without hesitation. And then I read here something like that actually exists. I would be grateful to visit some place like that.

• Like 1