New ways of solo piss fun

Yum. I love pissing on myself. Since i was a teen ive enjoyed it. I enjoy getting fully naked outdoors , preferably public and pissing straight into my mouth, drinking as much as i can but also making sure theres enough to cover my skin so i can rub it in and smell like piss. 🥵

• Hot 2
6 hours ago, Pp420 said:

Pic of me having solo fun

IMG_1561.jpeg

Hi

Great pic

Small piss squirts in underwear is fun.

I love to hold my foreskin tight at the end and create a piss balloon.

Good fun and stretches your foreskin.

You get to the point where you can't squeeze in anymore piss, then let it blow everywhere.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
6 hours ago, selfpissinglad said:

Yum. I love pissing on myself. Since i was a teen ive enjoyed it. I enjoy getting fully naked outdoors , preferably public and pissing straight into my mouth, drinking as much as i can but also making sure theres enough to cover my skin so i can rub it in and smell like piss. 🥵

I would love to hear more about this

I enjoy desperation followed by naughty pissing. I like to hold my morning pee, which is still very yellow, until I'm leaking. I take my pants off, usually because I'm jerking off anyway, and then I fight the desperation until I end up squirting and leaking wherever I am, usually on the carpet or my unprotected bed. I like hands-free desperation, walking around the room bottomless and just letting the desperation win, allowing a few releases as I walk across my bedroom carpet.

• Hot 3
On 2/23/2024 at 2:43 PM, Ilovepeestains said:

I enjoy desperation followed by naughty pissing. I like to hold my morning pee, which is still very yellow, until I'm leaking. I take my pants off, usually because I'm jerking off anyway, and then I fight the desperation until I end up squirting and leaking wherever I am, usually on the carpet or my unprotected bed. I like hands-free desperation, walking around the room bottomless and just letting the desperation win, allowing a few releases as I walk across my bedroom carpet.

Love unprotected mattress pissing. Self pissing in bed is a lot of fun. Heavily stained mattresses really turn me on

4 hours ago, selfpissinglad said:

Love unprotected mattress pissing. Self pissing in bed is a lot of fun. Heavily stained mattresses really turn me on

Me too. I have pictures of my heavily stained mattress. I love finding others who pee in their unprotected beds.

9 hours ago, SnakeFace said:

What sort of places were you able to get naked?

Ive done pee play in a few parks. Best was when i was walking home from a friends house feeling horny and really needed to pee...it was dark. I stripped naked and pointed my cock up towards my mouth and drank my entire load while just off the path in the park, was delicious. Highly recommend. Very freeing

• Hot 1
8 hours ago, selfpissinglad said:

Ive done pee play in a few parks. Best was when i was walking home from a friends house feeling horny and really needed to pee...it was dark. I stripped naked and pointed my cock up towards my mouth and drank my entire load while just off the path in the park, was delicious. Highly recommend. Very freeing

Sounds so hot. You're really brave doing that out in a public place

When my gfs not around, I solo pee almost everywhere - under tables when eating out, lobbies, pavements. 

My favourite is solo pissing on carpets under tables. I pull up cock out, just a bit and aim under the table and piss until I have emptied the entire bladder. I've done it in restaurants, in waiting areas, picnic tables, cinemas and it feels so good to piss without having to move 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1