How to introduce wife to pee play?

Does anyone have advice or stories about breaking the ice with a spouse regarding piss play?

I would love to enjoy it with my wife but she can be uptight about sexual stuff sometimes and I'm not sure how to best approach this topic with her. She knows I have a "bit" of a pervy edge and can let go of inhibitions occasionally.

I would reaaly like to know if anyone has any tips or tricks or do's and don'ts.

It depends partly on what you eventually want to get to, but even more on where you are now. Does she let you be in the bathroom ever while she pees? Does she ever leave the door open when it's just the two of you around? Do YOU ever leave the door open when YOU are peeing, when it's only the two of you around, as does she not seem bothered by that? Is she open with you, verbally, telling stories about times she was out places and desperate to pee? You probably first want to get there with her, and only after that try to bring it into the bedroom, so to speak.

It doesn't mean you need to always be together when one of you pees--you can still have boundaries where you give each other as much private time as you need, but try to at least get to the point where you can share those moments at times and have neither of you feel gross about it. I'm sure there are some people, men and women, who would ONLY share such intimate functions while already in a hot and steamy moment in the bedroom--in other words they feel that "what happens in bed stays in bed" and prefer to be very proper and reserved everywhere else. In particular some people who are not very confident with/don't love their body might be like this. But I think it's quite a bit more common for the additional pressure to "perform" and act sexy to make it more difficult to share things that might be even uncomfortable on their own.

I said it depends on where you want to get because it might be much harder and take much longer to get her to do something particularly "naughty" like have her pee the bed, let you pee in her mouth, etc., even pee on the floor than it will be for her to share peeing with you in the bathroom, maybe pee on your hand, let you go down on her after she has peed, etc. On the other hand, if your wife is one of the "what happens in bed stays in bed" people, and for YOU pee is ALL about the naughty stuff and not at all intimate or even romantic when just done normally, then is one of the few cases where I might actually try and introduce it in the heat of the moment when you're already naked in bed.

Firstly, you're not a pervert. You're a man with a high sex drive and an interest in pissing. My ex wasn't into it but I had an adult conversation at the beginning of our relationship and we discussed things that turned us on. She loved doggy style sex and sex in a car or in the countryside. She also enjoyed giving as many hand jobs she could get her hands on and I never refused. My ex and I are saphiophile so talking intelligently about erotica really got her and me going. So I listened to all she wanted from the relationship and marriage up front. She also preferred receiving oral sex as much as I could give but didn't like giving g. So I discussed my interest in pissing. I told her everything I would like and left it at that. One day and not long after she asked me if I was going to have a bath. We didn't have a shower at the time. I said yes and I wouldn't be long. I hadn't been in the bath five minutes when she came in naked which was a treat. My wife but now my ex is Asian/Indian and is still stunning. She asked if there was room to which I said yes please join me. She went to the end of the bath asking me to move to the other end. She then said its a pity we don't have a shower.....I still had my back to her as she climbed up onto the side and let loose a jet of piss all over my back. I was very pleasantly surprised. It seemed to go on for ages. She told me to turn around so she could wash me off. I was in heaven. She has a superb pressure and direct beam going forward which she aimed at my face asking me to open wide.

What happened next will be another story of 25 years of pissing pleasure. 

She took in what I said and admitted afterwards she had always wanted to piss on a man but previous boyfriends said no. Whilst dating her I made it clear what I liked and what she liked. Ive had more clitoris breakfast lunch and dinner than the real thing in 25 years. The marriage broke down for other reasons but we remain on good terms because of the kids. 

Don't make demands just sow a seed and see what grows. 

Every situation is different. In general, however, I'd say that communication is key. You're going to have to talk to her and "feel her out" on the topic.

The way I approached it with my wife may or may not help you in your situation, because everyone is different.

For example, my wife is close to asexual. Sex is not something she craves or desires in the least. We still do it fairly regularly, and she "tolerates" it because she loves me, but she has no sex drive or desire of her own. So, in our situation, I have to be grateful for the fact that I'm getting anything, and I know not to push it too much. So I approach the topic very cautiously.

I know others' relationships with their spouses and sex lives are very different than mine. Others may be able to employ a "quid-pro-quo" approach, for example, offering something their wife likes, in exchange for something they like (like pee play). That's not an option for me, because there's nothing my wife craves sexually. So I have no leverage.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I don't think there's a kind of manual for this.
If the time ist right and she's in a good mood then talk to her with diplomacy and openness.
Sometimes one procrastinates these things just because of fearing the answer could be negative.
But uncertainty is worse.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Creatively and humorously.  Tell her how beautiful she is and bet she pisses (sugary beverage of your choice) pineapple juice.  In a perfect world she’d say something like why don’t you drink it and find out. 

Leave the toilet seat up all the time to where she complains.  Maybe say something like why use that cold hard toilet anyway when you can use me?  

Or you can just come out and ask her.  A closed mouth doesn’t get fed.  Tell her it’s been a fantasy of yours to get rinsed by a gorgeous woman such as yourself.  

Good luck, keep us posted. 

• Haha 1
56 minutes ago, Starks2010 said:

Creatively and humorously.  Tell her how beautiful she is and bet she pisses (sugary beverage of your choice) pineapple juice.  In a perfect world she’d say something like why don’t you drink it and find out. 

Leave the toilet seat up all the time to where she complains.  Maybe say something like why use that cold hard toilet anyway when you can use me?  

Ha, not trying to throw shade, but these lines 100% WOULD NOT work with my wife. She'd probably threaten to divorce me if I ever said anything like that. Just goes to show that everyone is different. What works for one may not work for others. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

I think there are a few topics already covering similar ground, such as these:

https://peefans.com/topic/20738-how-did-you-start-pissing-with-your-partner/

https://peefans.com/topic/25123-having-your-non-pee-partner-indulge-you/

https://peefans.com/topic/29063-life-with-a-partner-who-does-not-share-the-kink/

I was very lucky in that my wife proved surprisingly non-judgmental when I introduced my kink to her. But I know that everyone is different. Good luck. 

Thank you all for the great replies!

Every one of them has helped in it's own way. I guess the most important thing is to just take the plungeand come out with it and see how she responds. We are planning an anniversary/birthday holiday to Vegas in April and I think I'll make the move then.

Thank you all again for your help and encouragement!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Thanks @Kupar for flagging up those synergies. 

In the interests of not having multiple similar posts, we’re going to lock this thread - the other threads are there to enjoy browsing and contributing to (and we’ll review going forwards if there’s more potential for merges). 

• Agree 2