How old were you on your first piss mark?

On 6/16/2024 at 9:50 PM, Alygal1331 said:

First time I was probably 8 or 9. I remember we had this decorative tree and rock area at the end of my street, and I was playing there with my friends. Eventually my friends got called inside by their parents, but my mom hadn’t called me in yet and I was having fun playing some game. I knew if I went inside to pee my mom would make me stay inside for the night as it was getting closer to that time. I was wearing a dress so I just hiked it up around my waist, pulled my underwear aside (like my mom had showed me how to do when I had to pee at the pool, so I didn’t have to take off my swimsuit), and peed. I was sitting on this big rock that was about waist height for me and I just let it run down the side of the rock. I liked the look of it after and thought it was fun, that got me hooked and I definitely peed outside much more often after that. 

@Alygal1331 was that the first time you remember peeing outside or just the first time you remember marking something? Did your mom also who you how to pee outside?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2024 at 11:06 AM, Mojovo said:

I did the same thing around that age, except I didn't do it in the garage. 

It was such fun. Did you do it by yourself or with friends? The garsge was fun as its indoors. Had to cover it to give it time to dry. Did it in front of a mate in the there once.... he was like what thw fuck hahaha. It was hard when younger to pee out of my bedroom window as it was high. Hard to get in a position to get your dick far enough out until ypu was tall enoigh. At sleepovers me and a mate would piss in a glass aand throw it out

• Hot 1
On 7/28/2024 at 6:44 AM, qrick said:

It was such fun. Did you do it by yourself or with friends? The garsge was fun as its indoors. Had to cover it to give it time to dry. Did it in front of a mate in the there once.... he was like what thw fuck hahaha. It was hard when younger to pee out of my bedroom window as it was high. Hard to get in a position to get your dick far enough out until ypu was tall enoigh. At sleepovers me and a mate would piss in a glass aand throw it out

I always did it by myself. I don't remember ever peeing with somebody, except once my dad (but that was when I was much younger and it was in a toilet so kind of off-topic). I'm pretty sure no one ever found out I was peeing in these places

8 hours ago, Mojovo said:

I always did it by myself. I don't remember ever peeing with somebody, except once my dad (but that was when I was much younger and it was in a toilet so kind of off-topic). I'm pretty sure no one ever found out I was peeing in these places

Do you still do it now?

Do you pee with others or in front of others now?

5 hours ago, qrick said:

Do you still do it now?

Do you pee with others or in front of others now?

yeah I still pee in such places but no, I don't do it in front of others. I haven't gotten a chance to, and also, I'm sort of pee shy: I don't even like public bathrooms.

6 hours ago, Mojovo said:

yeah I still pee in such places but no, I don't do it in front of others. I haven't gotten a chance to, and also, I'm sort of pee shy: I don't even like public bathrooms.

Oh that is a shame... i love to get my dick out and just let a rip. Love to be seen