Whenever I go to use the site on mobile, the menu shows up looking like this

The peefans community bar keeps flashing on and off in the middle of the screen as well.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Screenshot_20240203_182117_Chrome.thumb.jpg.acf214bdbee87a6608846173dfb803bd.jpg

Edited by MC Cumzy

By the menu I assume you mean at the bottom? "Forums" "Unread" etc? If so, that is intentional and due to the screen size of your device. It is common with mobile sites. If you rotate your phone 90 degrees to landscape it might fix it, or if you request desktop site.

The "PeeFans Community" flashing however should not be happening, does it stop if you scroll the page slightly, or zoom in at all?

I am very curious by your screenshot. It appears you are missing the "Introductions" and "Feedback" subforum, and the "DMCA Requests" topic is in Pee Pictures, but it's actually posted here in the feedback section. Very bizarre.

4 minutes ago, Sophie said:

By the menu I assume you mean at the bottom? "Forums" "Unread" etc? If so, that is intentional and due to the screen size of your device. It is common with mobile sites. If you rotate your phone 90 degrees to landscape it might fix it, or if you request desktop site.

The "PeeFans Community" flashing however should not be happening, does it stop if you scroll the page slightly, or zoom in at all?

I am very curious by your screenshot. It appears you are missing the "Introductions" and "Feedback" subforum, and the "DMCA Requests" topic is in Pee Pictures, but it's actually posted here in the feedback section. Very bizarre.

Sorry, by "menu" I should've said 'Home page". And all that stuff at the bottom was the glitch I was referring to. Sorry, I should've been clearer

I've actually had the same or similar issue for months now. I assumed it was chrome not playing nice with the site as the same issue befalls other sites I visit on my phone. Is your issue where once you scroll down the topics and titles in those topics seem to not scroll together, or flash in place on the screen? I don't have a solution, But I will keep an eye on this post for anyone who does have a solution.

I get a few issues on my mobile (Safari browser on iPhone) - mainly if I scroll in slightly, which seems to happen automatically in some cases.   Mostly issues like in Livechat, the cursor doesn't appear right by the text in the entry box - it can be some way to the right, as though a few spaces had been typed.   Or sometimes clicking on the screen it seems that the 'click position' isn't lined up with the link under my finger.  Either not operating, or selecting a different link.

But I'm conscious of the way websites are hosted - and that Admin as site owner has no real power over how a framework developer has implemented the GUI and how it translates onto different devices.  

14 hours ago, panelvanman said:

I've actually had the same or similar issue for months now. I assumed it was chrome not playing nice with the site as the same issue befalls other sites I visit on my phone. Is your issue where once you scroll down the topics and titles in those topics seem to not scroll together, or flash in place on the screen? I don't have a solution, But I will keep an eye on this post for anyone who does have a solution.

Yes, that's exactly it.