Caught some guy pissing on my door

9 minutes ago, TylerHasFun said:

That's awesome dude.  That was definitely me a couple times before, found my neighbor standing behind me waiting to get in their place.  Lol

Dude.  Did the guy really not do anything?  Just stood there?

5 minutes ago, Kevin said:

That's so hot ! I love how he just kept urinating. This happened to me several times actually, one day I was opening my door as someone was pissing on it. He was drunk so he kept pissing on my leg util I step aside, he just kept pissing and left.

Fuck that's super hot.  Did he say anything?

• Agree 1

I should mention that I saw the guy again today.  Apparently he is one of my neighbors.  And he actually recognized me too.  I was leaving my building and I saw him outside smoking and his eyes light up and he says "whats up man?"  We talked a little.  I brought up how he had gotten piss all over the door, but you know, laughing about it.  He laughs with me, saying how he was real drunk and had to go bad.  He said sorry about it, but I said its cool.  That I did that a few times before too with other people's door.  He thought that was funny too.

• Hot 4

I really don't want to be the fun killer here but I see no way not to be.

To be honest, I'm all for pissing wherever you want but for fucks sake, don't piss on someone's front door or property without consent. Have a little respect for your fellow citizen. Piss somewhere who nobody cares. There are dozens of places everywhere. And if that means you have to walk 30 meters, then walk those.  Don't be such a lazy douchebag punk.

• Haha 3
40 minutes ago, Overlord said:

I really don't want to be the fun killer here but I see no way not to be.

To be honest, I'm all for pissing wherever you want but for fucks sake, don't piss on someone's front door or property without consent. Have a little respect for your fellow citizen. Piss somewhere who nobody cares. There are dozens of places everywhere. And if that means you have to walk 30 meters, then walk those.  Don't be such a lazy douchebag punk.

Yeah, will keep that in mind next time I do it

Edited by BadBoy21
typo
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 1/28/2024 at 8:58 PM, swekiss said:

I love this story! Ironically I would be mad if someone did it to me/my place, but the phrasing and reading this story got me hot and bothered. I read it in my mind earlier while my man got me off 🙈

It was awesome for me.  Besides the sight of it, his attitude was so nonchalant. I'm sure the being drunk helped,  but God damn it was hot.