Peeing on the job 👷‍♂️

51 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I've just come across a FB account of a rather attractive young plant equipment operator 'The Digger Girl' - ticks a lot of boxes for those who like everyday girls, not afraid to get dirt under their nails. 

Now, one thing I spotted - which turns out to be a post on a fake clone account - is this little reel.   I think it speaks for itself:

1631448455_Screenshot2024-06-13at15_40_03.thumb.png.5d52b8496851dac7d254eb3b93329875.png

(Couldn't see it on her genuine account 'The Digger Girl' so I'm guessing it's one she's posted at some time in the past and it's been stolen onto the fake page).

Might well be fake, but practical girls like her more than likely don't have a problem peeing in the bushes or anywhere convenient.   They just may not choose to talk about it in public so much.  And yes, I definitely appreciate girls who like to get their hands dirty and do practical and physical jobs.   My wife and I volunteer on a railway as some of you know and she can put a good few guys to shame with her practical skills. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Might well be fake, but practical girls like her more than likely don't have a problem peeing in the bushes or anywhere convenient.   They just may not choose to talk about it in public so much.  And yes, I definitely appreciate girls who like to get their hands dirty and do practical and physical jobs.   My wife and I volunteer on a railway as some of you know and she can put a good few guys to shame with her practical skills. 

As a person,  a plant operator, and a mum of two she's real enough.  Seems that she was taken on by her dad as an apprentice.  There's probably a certain balance between the plant operator skills vs the content creator / influencer role, she seems to have skills at the latter.   The fake bit I mentioned is that there seem to be several FB accounts, one of which is her genuine one and the others with lesser followers being the scam clones.

You're absolutely right though - plenty of girls out there in similar jobs who'll just take nature in their stride without making a drama of it.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

As a person,  a plant operator, and a mum of two she's real enough.  Seems that she was taken on by her dad as an apprentice.  There's probably a certain balance between the plant operator skills vs the content creator / influencer role, she seems to have skills at the latter.   The fake bit I mentioned is that there seem to be several FB accounts, one of which is her genuine one and the others with lesser followers being the scam clones.

You're absolutely right though - plenty of girls out there in similar jobs who'll just take nature in their stride without making a drama of it.

That creator is indeed, very cute! Not every job location has toliet facilities, so you've got to do, what you have got to do.  Farmers, delivery drivers, etc. all have this problem.

BTW, I had to look up "plant equipment operator," because I wasn't sure of whether that was an indoor or outdoor job. Different dialect of English language. We would normally say (formally) "Operating Engineer" or (commonly) "Heavy equipment operator". 

Edited by DoctorDoctor