Question about piss vandalism during parties

On 4/18/2024 at 6:37 PM, Kevin said:

Yeah no one gave any fuck cause the dude was actually a douchebag. He wanted peoples to bring their friends and for those friends to bring their friends just to have numbers and appear important.

And yeah you're totally right, me and my buddies were the first ones cause we just didn't knew the dude and didn't care. Then more and more people came, mainly because they were drunk so les inhibitions.

Man the room was fucked, like dudes were just standing in front of dressing and letting their piss stream shower the clothes, they didn't gave a fuck and we're just on their phones or talking to each other. I have to say girls were pretty smart cause they used the socks to wipe their pussies.

And fuck man I went there to piss one last time before going, bro the carpet and clothes were soaked, the drawers were fille of urine and it reeked so much I couldn't enter so I pissed in the corner of a bedroom.

Why only use the dressing while other rooms are available for pissing? You said bedrooms were used to fuck, but after sex girls have to pee. And the bedroom carpet is there to absorb all the stuff 😀 However the guys when see a girl taking a convenient pee on a carpet have no reason not to use a nearest wall...

Next time organise a competition whose stain on the wall will be the highest 😀 

• Hot 1
1 hour ago, this is interesting said:

To everyone who peed all over the party, where was the party organizer during all of this?

In the living room mostly, and the garden. He was too busy being the center of the attention to investigate on what was going on in his own house. He knew people were fucking in the bedrooms but I think he got a kink for it cause some people told me he's okay with it. 

6 hours ago, martan1258 said:

Why only use the dressing while other rooms are available for pissing? You said bedrooms were used to fuck, but after sex girls have to pee. And the bedroom carpet is there to absorb all the stuff 😀 However the guys when see a girl taking a convenient pee on a carpet have no reason not to use a nearest wall...

Next time organise a competition whose stain on the wall will be the highest 😀 

Well most people used the dressing to piss but I think some people used the bedroom too cause when I went there to piss it smelled like piss. But the bedrooms were trashed anyway, cum and condoms everywhere.

59 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Well most people used the dressing to piss but I think some people used the bedroom too cause when I went there to piss it smelled like piss. But the bedrooms were trashed anyway, cum and condoms everywhere.

Have you ever been at any other party like this?

I think its not so common that the guests ruin hosts house with piss. Some pees in potted plants, sink or in the garden are quite normal, but this time the house was trashed. 

Were in the bedroom any direct signs of peeing? Stains, puddles, wet patches or used tissues? 

Edited by martan1258
13 minutes ago, this is interesting said:

I have been to parties and no that's not the norm. That's why I'm asking because I'm curious to understand what did the people throwing the party felt after the fact?

Yeah, it doesn't happen that often, only in specials occasions like that when people don't have any particular connexion to the place, don't line the guy and are drunk.

But honestly I think he might've liked it cause someone told me this dude like golden showers. But honestly idk I left before the end of the party.

44 minutes ago, this is interesting said:

I can see one person at most two people doing that but a whole party where a lot of people feel emboldened to do that is mind blowing

I didn't say the whole party was doing it, just some peoples. Mainly my friends and I and other few people's. But not the whole party, most of the people didn't.