First time peeing in front of boyfriend

4 minutes ago, Monica1992 said:

Hey all,

I’m new to this site,  I’ve read a few stories on here and can’t wait to start sharing some of my own encounters.  

First up is when I peed in front of my boyfriend Tim.   We both have known each other since high school but only started dating two years ago.  After high school we both went off to college and I never thought I would see him again but as fate would have it I moved back home to take care of my grandmother and met up with him at the local coffee shop.   We got to talking and it was like no time had passed,  sadly my grandmother passed and he came to the funeral.   After everything settled down he texted me and asked me if I wanted to go to dinner and as they say the rest is history.  He told me about a year into our relationship that he had a pee fetish he liked watching girls on the toilet, I said that’s not something I’m into but one day I may let you watch me.   Flash forward to today,  I drank a lot of coffee at work because I didn’t sleep very well last night insomnia is great.  When I got home I had a bulging bladder felt like I was going to explode I got in the house,  he was in the shower.   I went into the bathroom and said well Tim it is your lucky day I really have to pee.   He poked his head out behind the shower curtain did you want me to leave?   I said no it’s fine,  I pulled my pants and thong down sat on the toilet.   Within seconds I started peeing a heavy stream I looked over at Tim and could see he had a problem that I’ll take care of later on so I asked him you really like this hey.  He nodded his head so I sat back and opened my legs a little wider so he could see my lady bits,  the stream died down to a trickle that’s when I started taking off some toilet paper then I said no I don’t need that I’ll just hop in the shower with him.   I stopped peeing drip dried a little bit so I wouldn’t get any on the floor between the toilet and shower and hopped in with Tim.   He washed me good and then I took care of the problem he had.    That was the first time I ever peed in front of anyone and honestly it was a little exciting I even got turned on,  I’ll be doing it in front of him as long as we’re together. 

First of all welcome to peefans Monica , I'm glad you found a way to us this is one of my personal favorite sites and a great place for you to learn and share stories.  Congats on your first time, I hope you feel proud of yourself and excied to do it again for him.  Let us know if you need any advice or help when it comes to pee play 

• Agree 1

Welcome and what a great first-time post! I'm sure you'll fit in very well here. And, if you have more stories, I hope you know this site is a great place to share.

Wow you certainly made him more than happy. And you will quickly discover that it gets easier and more exciting time after time. If you already got a turned on by this first experience, it can only become better over time.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1