Men frequently come to piss against my house

• 1 month later...
On 8/28/2024 at 3:08 PM, BadBoy21 said:

Fuck I would love to live in a house like that, guys constantly pissing there.  I'd be coming or going and I'd just have to move out of the way because some guy is pissing on my door.  

Me too. My dream would live near a bar with lots of beer drinkers in attendance. I would set my yard and side fence up to give them great places to piss. It would be my honor to host all their bladder contents. 

• Love 2
  • Hot 2
On 1/7/2024 at 6:01 PM, Kevin said:

I thought I should share this with you, I hope you'll be interested ! 🙂

I live in this old European city so sometimes the urban planning can be quite different than American ones. My house is an old one, it's taller than it is large and the front wall is literally on the street, there is no garden in between. So when I open my front door I'm in the street. On one side of my house, well there is another house but on the other side I got a little space where I can park my car and store some stuff.

Needless to say that, men will be men, and it's the perfect place to piss, so more often than not it has been used as urinal by men. Some are bolder than other and piss on the street on the wall of the house, I can watch them through the window. They don't give a fuck, sometimes I store soda cans and all, dudes would just come to the corner and empty their bladder on the soda cans, they just don't care.

But it become something else when there is a big event in the city and the streets become public toilets for men ! One day literally dozens of men went to piss on my house, my car was in a sea of urine. Many just pissed on my porch and on my front door, so many in fact that their piss went under my door and flooded the entryway!! 

Sounds amazing. Do women pee there too? 

42 minutes ago, PeeFreely0 said:

Me too. My dream would live near a bar with lots of beer drinkers in attendance. I would set my yard and side fence up to give them great places to piss. It would be my honor to host all their bladder contents. 

Id love to pee along your house.....do you leave your car unlocked hehehehe 😈 

• Hot 1
On 8/29/2024 at 12:08 AM, BadBoy21 said:

Fuck I would love to live in a house like that, guys constantly pissing there.  I'd be coming or going and I'd just have to move out of the way because some guy is pissing on my door.  

It happened to me more than once lmfao sometimes I open the door from the inside while someone is urinating on it lol.

• Love 2
  • Hot 1