Compilation of little fictional piss stories

Hey everyone, I'm kinda new to this website but I wanted to try some new things. I loved many fictional stories that I've read here so I thought about writing my own !! I'll be writing some littles stories that I imagined and put them here. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
15 hours ago, gregor1 said:

I'm waiting for a story about a woman's vandalism 🙂

I prefer tod be honest with you, but I doubt I will write something about woman piss vandalism as I'm only turned on by men doing it. It's not 100% off table though, I might consider this in the future.

18 hours ago, Kevin said:

I prefer tod be honest with you, but I doubt I will write something about woman piss vandalism as I'm only turned on by men doing it. It's not 100% off table though, I might consider this in the future.

For that reason @Kevin we've moved your story here to Men Pissing - it's where it'll get the most appreciation.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Kevin said:

Sure, if you say so.

Well, that's the hope - that there'll be more people in this section appreciating men peeing than in the Pee Stories section.  The Pee Fiction is based for the majority on ladies peeing.

You may have noticed that we moved Lucas' House Party story into this section a few days ago after it was requested - and this is the section for "All male pee content" as the home page description says.

1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Well, that's the hope - that there'll be more people in this section appreciating men peeing than in the Pee Stories section.  The Pee Fiction is based for the majority on ladies peeing.

You may have noticed that we moved Lucas' House Party story into this section a few days ago after it was requested - and this is the section for "All male pee content" as the home page description says.

Oh I hope my answer didn't come out as rude. I meant that I understand, you're a moderator so you know better how this site operate I trust your judgement.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Oh I hope my answer didn't come out as rude. I meant that I understand, you're a moderator so you know better how this site operate I trust your judgement.

Not at all - and I wasn't trying to be over officious or anything, just giving the background.  😁

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Notafetishpisser said:

I know this story is fictional but it reminds me of something that happened in irl when I was a high school one of my friends picked me up and I had been needing a piss for a good minute so I was hey man I need a piss he was like well be there soon so I unzipped my jeans and piss on his back seats he was shock and he didn’t say anything until we got to my house and told me next time I needed a piss he would stop on the side of the road

Fuck yeah bro!  I pissed a little in my friends car, when we pull over the side of the road and I give it a little splash to fuck with em, but aint dowsed the seat like that.  Strangers cars, that's another story.  People leave there windows open, they aint doing that again, lol.  

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
37 minutes ago, Notafetishpisser said:

Yeah an open window is a welcoming to all pisser and more if their drunk bro. My friends know if im desperate in your car pull over because I will piss

Mine too dude.  Sometimes they be assholes and pull over in a more busy area, thinking I wont piss, like they challenging me cause they know I aint given a fuck.  But I still do.  

• Haha 1
  • Hot 1
15 hours ago, TylerHasFun said:

Mine too dude.  Sometimes they be assholes and pull over in a more busy area, thinking I wont piss, like they challenging me cause they know I aint given a fuck.  But I still do.  

Fuck i can only imagine.  Like where are some places they picked for you to go?

17 hours ago, Notafetishpisser said:

I know this story is fictional but it reminds me of something that happened in irl when I was a high school one of my friends picked me up and I had been needing a piss for a good minute so I was hey man I need a piss he was like well be there soon so I unzipped my jeans and piss on his back seats he was shock and he didn’t say anything until we got to my house and told me next time I needed a piss he would stop on the side of the road

Holy shit dude.  That's hot as fuck.  He didn't even try and stop you?

1 hour ago, BadBoy21 said:

Fuck i can only imagine.  Like where are some places they picked for you to 

Everywhere dude.  Off the side of the highway, residential roads, drive thru.  If it's late at night, few times literally at the red light they dare me to piss.  

• Hot 1
3 hours ago, BadBoy21 said:

Holy shit dude.  That's hot as fuck.  He didn't even try and stop you?

Well I always been a big guy when that happened I was 16 6’3” and 200 pounds and at that point I was already ripped my friends called me Viking more because my tribal tattoos so my was way weaker than me so he couldn’t move me even if they tried 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
On 1/2/2024 at 1:08 PM, Kevin said:

THE TAXI DRIVER

This story contains : piss vandalism, male urination.

Hi, I’m Fabian, 29 year old man, working for a big lawyer company, and something unbelievable happened to me yesterday. I was on the road coming back from a business trip. I had my luggage in the trunk and was transporting some files in a box on the back seats.

After a short break at the gas station I was about to go back to the highway when I stumbled upon a hitchhikers, he was a tall athletic white man, around 23 years of age very fit with blonde hairs and blue eyes, he was wearing a simple sweatpants and was carrying a bag. He was back from a festival but had no means to get back home, I kindly accepted to take him with me as they were heading toward the same direction as me and as a gay man I wasn’t immune to the charm of a handsome man like him. ‘’Thanks man, appreciate it’’ said the dude while entering the car, sitting on the front passenger seat, he introduced himself as Liam.

The first hour was calm, Liam was on his phone, and he had taken out his shoes and put his big socked feet on the dashboard. I could see his white sport socks were used and dirty, he probably didn’t change them for his whole stay at the festival, he was in total contrast with me, the pampered clean lawyer in suit.

‘’Damn I gotta piss’’ he suddenly said, I told him that the next gas station wasn’t before some times. I didn’t understand at first when he said ‘’No need for that’’ but then I saw him getting up as much as he could in the closed space of the car turning around to face the back, I was shocked when I saw him unzipping his pant and taking out his cock. He then started to piss on the back seat, without any hesitation, letting out a sigh of relief as he was emptying his bladder in my car. I activated the automatic drive mode to see what was happening. ‘’Wtf are you doing?!’’ I shouted ‘’Bruh, I’m pissing’’ he responded as if my question was dumb ‘’Stop it!’’ I shouted again in disbelief ‘’Man I can’t stop now lol’’ he said while laughing. He was pissing like a racehorse, unleashing a torrent of yellow piss all over my seats; they couldn’t absorb all that piss so it started to form a big puddle. ‘’Please be careful with my files! They’re important!’’ I said, ‘’what files? These files?’’ asked the big guy, as soon as he said that he aimed for the files box I just told him to avoid, he showed no compassion as he was destroying all my work. His piss was still flowing strong; I watched it splashing on the sheets of paper, soaking them. They wilted under all that piss and started to become yellow. He pissed for what seemed to be ages, he didn’t let go until the files were swimming in his piss. I was wondering why I wasn’t doing anything to stop him, I noticed that I was hard, ‘’wtf’’ was I saying to myself but I couldn’t help but watch. When he was over, he shook his cock, droplets sprayed all over including my face but I didn’t say anything. He sat back at his place, he then started talking about the festival like he hadn’t flooded the backseat of my expensive car with piss, and he was really nice and cute.

After some time I just said ‘’If you need to piss again, I mean suit yourself’’, I couldn’t believe why I was saying that ‘’Sure thing man’’ he answered like was planning to do it anyway. He pissed another two times in the car before we arrived to the city, I dropped him at the train station and headed back home. The smell of piss in my car was really strong, I don’t know why but it excites me.

Ain't gonna lie bro, re read this again yesterday, made me bust.  Can't wait for ur new story bro 

• Hot 3