Compilation of little fictional piss stories

Hey everyone, I'm kinda new to this website but I wanted to try some new things. I loved many fictional stories that I've read here so I thought about writing my own !! I'll be writing some littles stories that I imagined and put them here. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
16 hours ago, gladeriga said:

This was great, please continue.

Thanks ! I'll try to upload another story as soon as possible ! 😉

• Hot 1
15 hours ago, gregor1 said:

I'm waiting for a story about a woman's vandalism 🙂

I prefer tod be honest with you, but I doubt I will write something about woman piss vandalism as I'm only turned on by men doing it. It's not 100% off table though, I might consider this in the future.

18 hours ago, Kevin said:

I prefer tod be honest with you, but I doubt I will write something about woman piss vandalism as I'm only turned on by men doing it. It's not 100% off table though, I might consider this in the future.

For that reason @Kevin we've moved your story here to Men Pissing - it's where it'll get the most appreciation.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

For that reason @Kevin we've moved your story here to Men Pissing - it's where it'll get the most appreciation.

Sure, if you say so.

9 hours ago, Kevin said:

Sure, if you say so.

Well, that's the hope - that there'll be more people in this section appreciating men peeing than in the Pee Stories section.  The Pee Fiction is based for the majority on ladies peeing.

You may have noticed that we moved Lucas' House Party story into this section a few days ago after it was requested - and this is the section for "All male pee content" as the home page description says.

1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Well, that's the hope - that there'll be more people in this section appreciating men peeing than in the Pee Stories section.  The Pee Fiction is based for the majority on ladies peeing.

You may have noticed that we moved Lucas' House Party story into this section a few days ago after it was requested - and this is the section for "All male pee content" as the home page description says.

Oh I hope my answer didn't come out as rude. I meant that I understand, you're a moderator so you know better how this site operate I trust your judgement.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Oh I hope my answer didn't come out as rude. I meant that I understand, you're a moderator so you know better how this site operate I trust your judgement.

Not at all - and I wasn't trying to be over officious or anything, just giving the background.  😁

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Notafetishpisser said:

I know this story is fictional but it reminds me of something that happened in irl when I was a high school one of my friends picked me up and I had been needing a piss for a good minute so I was hey man I need a piss he was like well be there soon so I unzipped my jeans and piss on his back seats he was shock and he didn’t say anything until we got to my house and told me next time I needed a piss he would stop on the side of the road

Fuck yeah bro!  I pissed a little in my friends car, when we pull over the side of the road and I give it a little splash to fuck with em, but aint dowsed the seat like that.  Strangers cars, that's another story.  People leave there windows open, they aint doing that again, lol.  

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
37 minutes ago, Notafetishpisser said:

Yeah an open window is a welcoming to all pisser and more if their drunk bro. My friends know if im desperate in your car pull over because I will piss

Mine too dude.  Sometimes they be assholes and pull over in a more busy area, thinking I wont piss, like they challenging me cause they know I aint given a fuck.  But I still do.  

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
15 hours ago, TylerHasFun said:

Mine too dude.  Sometimes they be assholes and pull over in a more busy area, thinking I wont piss, like they challenging me cause they know I aint given a fuck.  But I still do.  

Fuck i can only imagine.  Like where are some places they picked for you to go?

17 hours ago, Notafetishpisser said:

I know this story is fictional but it reminds me of something that happened in irl when I was a high school one of my friends picked me up and I had been needing a piss for a good minute so I was hey man I need a piss he was like well be there soon so I unzipped my jeans and piss on his back seats he was shock and he didn’t say anything until we got to my house and told me next time I needed a piss he would stop on the side of the road

Holy shit dude.  That's hot as fuck.  He didn't even try and stop you?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BadBoy21 said:

Fuck i can only imagine.  Like where are some places they picked for you to 

Everywhere dude.  Off the side of the highway, residential roads, drive thru.  If it's late at night, few times literally at the red light they dare me to piss.  

• Hot 1
3 hours ago, BadBoy21 said:

Holy shit dude.  That's hot as fuck.  He didn't even try and stop you?

Well I always been a big guy when that happened I was 16 6’3” and 200 pounds and at that point I was already ripped my friends called me Viking more because my tribal tattoos so my was way weaker than me so he couldn’t move me even if they tried 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

THE FOOTBALL TEAM

This story contains : piss vandalism, male urination, destruction of private property.

This story is inspired by a mister poll story.

My name is Karim; I’m a freshman at the University of Technology of central city. As a gay guy I was of course very attracted to many handsome men of the campus but none of them were hotter to me than the football team’s member. The craziest thing is that I actually know their captain, Max, he was in the same elementary school and he was in the same football team as my older brother. But yesterday something happened and I don’t know what to make of it.

I actually live with my uncle now for the time of my studies, he’s a tradesman and work at crazy hours but he manages to have a good salary. He’s my father’s youngest brother and is only 33 years old. We really get along and he allowed me to transform my temporary bedroom into whatever I wanted to feel more at home. Our house is right next to the college’s football field and actually has a direct access to it, I think it’s because our house was used as frat house for the college one day but I’m not sure. Anyway, this day was a big match day but our team’s changing room was unusable because of a water pipe burst that happened an hour before the match. The situation was really tensed and the team was wondering where to change. That’s when my dumb ass proposed to Max ‘’You can come at my place to change, my uncle will be ok if you use my bedroom’’, they accepted of course and we quickly headed toward my place passing by the garden.

They poured in the house, not even wiping their shoes and followed Max straight to my room. He had already come here so he already knew were my bedroom was. I followed them and entered in my bedroom as they were putting their bags on my bed and putting their gears on. Max was standing on my bed with his shoes, as he didn’t wipe them after walking through the garden he was making my bed dirty with dirt but didn’t seem to care. He was hyping them up and they were getting more and more excited. Two of them grabbed a pillow and played football with it as if they were training saying ‘’Yeah I’m so ready for this game’’, they quickly stopped to finish preparing but left the pillow on the ground and everyone was walking on it. I was kinda scared to be surrounded by all these jock and even if my bedroom was quite big it was hard to move so I jumped on my bed and waited, watching them. They were using my bedroom as if it was theirs, not even paying attention to me.

‘’Bro I really have to piss right now not gonna lie’’ max said, and other guys were like ‘’Yeah we should do it now before leaving for the game’’ I think I’ve understood that if they put their jocks on it’ll be too late. ‘’The toilets are downstairs next to the front door’’ I said but no one paid attention to me. I saw that Max was looking around, unbuttoning his pants, at that moment I was thinking ‘’No he wouldn’t go there??’’ boy was I wrong… He went in front of the wall in the space between my bed and my drawer, I saw him taking out his big uncut cock. He didn’t care to take out his cock in front of me; I didn’t know what to do as he was so bold I couldn’t believe it. I heard him push a sigh of relief as he let out a big stream of clear piss right on my wall, the piss was splashing on the wall and flowing down on the carpet down below. This started some kind of wave as all the dudes went toward a wall and started pissing. Two dudes went next to Max and joined him, three were lined up on the wall with my window and were pissing on it and on the heater that was below the window, four were facing my closet, the remaining two had to choose: piss in the doorway or go to the empty spot where my PS4 are, they both stepped up to the PS4 and mercilessly pissed on it.

I went from hearing one dude pissing to hearing 11 dudes pissing in my bedroom all at once. I was in shock and didn’t know what to do, I didn’t dare to stand up to these dudes older and stronger than me. Some guys were talking between them about the upcoming game not paying attention to what their piss was trashing, most were just minding their own business as if they were standing in front of a normal urinal. I remember the four guys facing my closet, as it doesn’t have a door they were pissing on my clothes, one of them started waving his stream up and down and from side to side and the other laughed and started joining him, completely covering my clothes in piss. ‘’Bro these clothes are fucked lol’’ one of those dudes said, ‘’Yeah they’re completely soaked lol’’, I heard them mumble ‘’bro look at this Karim’s face’’, ‘’Priceless bro, fuck his clothes as gonna stink of piss tomorrow lol’’ and they laughed.  Max was still pissing a strong beam of urine on the wall, as one of his teammates called him he pivoted for a moment and his stream went right on my bed but he didn’t seem to care and just went back to pissing on the wall. He then looked at me and saw how shaken up I was about all of that, ‘’Bro thanks for letting us use your room and sorry about the mess’’ he said shaking his cock before putting it in his pant, some drops landing on my face. After being done with their piss they turned one by one toward the bed and finished changing up. They didn’t seem to care about what I thought or even that I saw tem doing everything. Some were walking on their piss puddles but didn’t seem to care. ‘’Bro this room is going to smell so bad’’ said a tall blonde guy to max, ‘’As long as we’re not distracted during the game’’ Max answered. The smell of piss was already becoming very strong, one of the corner back looked at me and said ‘’Now your room smell like a real changing room’’ winking at me ‘’More like a fucking urinal bro’’ answered another dude before hocking a thick loogie on the ground. As they were ready they grabbed their bag and left.

Turns out they won the game and Max made a big deal of making people knowing that I helped them before the game which made me quite popular now, so I guess it’s the price to pay. I was quite confused as those dudes that trashed my bedroom with piss were cheering with me and all. Coming back home I explained everything to my uncle but rather than being angry he just laughed ‘’Boys will be boys lol, I can’t say that I didn’t do stuff like that back in the days haha. Now you know that you shouldn’t invite dudes like that in your personal space. Nothing personal though, it’s just how they are. Go clean your bedroom now cause if you wait you won’t be able to get rid of the smell’’. I don’t know what to make about all of it, but in the end I guess he’s right, boys will be boys.

Edited by Kevin
  • Hot 3