2 hours ago, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

I love hiking in my free time and always enjoy the nature. Recently, I went out hiking this past weekend because the weather was warmer than usual. I wore light blue leggings and a light hoodie. I usually get really thirsty on my walks so before I left the house I drank 2 bottles of water. I'm known to have a very large bladder so i assumed that I'd be back home before I'd have to use the restroom. I went out and jogged into my local park where I found a worn down trail that doesn't look like it has much use. I found a flat clearing where I could take a breather and stretch for a bit. As I was stretching, a few hikers passed me. Some were bikers, others were parents hiking with their kids. After stretching, I resumed my jog through the forest and started feeling a slight tingle in my bladder. I just shrugged it off as nothing and kept jogging. But before long, the urge to pee grew increasingly stronger and I knew I had to find somewhere to relieve myself. This park had restrooms but they were always closed so I'd have to go in the forest. However, this didn't bother me too much as I'm used to peeing outside since I grew up going on hikes and biking a lot. At this point my bladder was about to burst so I ducked into a narrow trail that led around to a few bushes and trees that could provide me cover. I ducked behind a tree and faced towards the trunk. I slid my fingers into the tight elastic of my leggings and slid them down as I adopted a wide squat. The moment I squatted down, a hot jet of urine burst through my pussy dousing the tree trunk with urine. I let out a loud sigh as the sound of my urine hitting the bark filled up the surroundings. The stream lasted for a good 45 seconds and died out. I reached for a nearby bush and ripped a few leaves off, wiping the last bits of urine of my pussy and throwing the used leaves into the puddle I made. I stood up snapped by leggings back into place feeling refreshed and continued my hike.

My wife always gets a thrill out of soaking a tree trunk when she’s out hiking or walking. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

It’s happened one time during a running practice when I was running in the forest. I was wearing loose athletic shorts and had to urinate so I moved a few feet to the side of the trail and pulled the crotch of my shorts to the side. I was spraying the ground and a man walked near me and saw the whole ordeal. He apologized profusely while I kept watering the ground and I said it was no big deal. 😂

Yea I would hope that’s how most of the interactions would go. It’s not like you can just stop your stream suddenly when you have to go that badly. 

• Agree 3
4 hours ago, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

I love hiking in my free time and always enjoy the nature. Recently, I went out hiking this past weekend because the weather was warmer than usual. I wore light blue leggings and a light hoodie. I usually get really thirsty on my walks so before I left the house I drank 2 bottles of water. I'm known to have a very large bladder so i assumed that I'd be back home before I'd have to use the restroom. I went out and jogged into my local park where I found a worn down trail that doesn't look like it has much use. I found a flat clearing where I could take a breather and stretch for a bit. As I was stretching, a few hikers passed me. Some were bikers, others were parents hiking with their kids. After stretching, I resumed my jog through the forest and started feeling a slight tingle in my bladder. I just shrugged it off as nothing and kept jogging. But before long, the urge to pee grew increasingly stronger and I knew I had to find somewhere to relieve myself. This park had restrooms but they were always closed so I'd have to go in the forest. However, this didn't bother me too much as I'm used to peeing outside since I grew up going on hikes and biking a lot. At this point my bladder was about to burst so I ducked into a narrow trail that led around to a few bushes and trees that could provide me cover. I ducked behind a tree and faced towards the trunk. I slid my fingers into the tight elastic of my leggings and slid them down as I adopted a wide squat. The moment I squatted down, a hot jet of urine burst through my pussy dousing the tree trunk with urine. I let out a loud sigh as the sound of my urine hitting the bark filled up the surroundings. The stream lasted for a good 45 seconds and died out. I reached for a nearby bush and ripped a few leaves off, wiping the last bits of urine of my pussy and throwing the used leaves into the puddle I made. I stood up snapped by leggings back into place feeling refreshed and continued my hike.

Great description of a hot piss. Thank you for sharing. You sound like my sort of person. Tight cloths and outdoor peeing is sexy

• Hot 1

Thanks for sharing @Sarah_Hiker31  - lovely to get to know you a bit.

And huge thanks for the detail in there.  I don't know about anyone else, it's easy to think 'it's only me having a pee, who'd be interested' but it is lovely to read - and bet the relief felt absolutely amazing.

Here's to many more mild days and well hydrated hikes and runs.

• Agree 1
16 minutes ago, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

Of course! Ha, I love wearing leggings and yoga pants on my hikes. I love how free they make me feel.

It may not be your thing but I find wetting lycra type cloths very exciting. Love how it shows off all types of curves and bulges too

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

I love wearing and squatting down to pee while wearing tight clothes but I don’t like wetting.

It's not everyones cup of tea. We're all different here and that helps make this site so great

Edited by LovesToWet
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2023 at 8:53 PM, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

Exactly! I felt so embarrassed when he was just looking at me with my lips down there wide open with urine gushing out onto the forest floor 😝

Lucky guy! I've always wanted to catch a cheeky glimpse of this kind of scenario while on a trail run...sadly haven't come across anyone that's been caught short yet, but the excitement of the possibility has definitely helped me get those extra KMs haha. Might throw off my pace if it happens though, as I may return to the scene of the crime and snap a quick picture of the aftermath 😉

• Agree 1
On 12/20/2023 at 2:17 AM, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

I love wearing and squatting down to pee while wearing tight clothes but I don’t like wetting.

I absolutely love it when women wear tight clothes, pull them down and squat to pee!! Like...my favorite thing lol. 

• Agree 1
On 12/20/2023 at 9:53 AM, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

Exactly! I felt so embarrassed when he was just looking at me with my lips down there wide open with urine gushing out onto the forest floor 😝

I love your vivid description! One of my ultimate fantasies. 

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Agree 2
On 12/20/2023 at 1:21 AM, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

I cannot stop going back and reading this account of yours... it's so erotic! It's the visualisation when i read "The moment i squatted down..." I can see it in my minds eye and the fact that you clear enjoyed the experience. Totally does it for me!

• Like 1