Hoping to be different

Mtroble

Seems to me there is no shortage of males, certainly relative to the number of women.  
After a brief scroll through the forums, I can see how the sheer volume would be daunting to deal with.  Compound that with some less savory characters, and it’s a wonder that ladies stick around. With that, I applaud both the ladies and the admins.  Well done! You have made this a place to truly be at ease, to share and explore this interest. 

That said, I am just one more fella.  I do not have any experience, nor do I see my interest crossing into my real life.  Still I find it curious and interesting. 
I began years ago, as the female ability to pee was foreign and intriguing.  Not holding, or wetting, but more performance.  I joined some time ago, but didn’t join in so to speak.  It has not gone away, and I find myself back here. 

I will continue to wander my way through this forum.  In doing so I hope to never be a bother.  If our paths cross, please feel free to drop me a line or let me know your thoughts (males or females alike). 

I look forward to this journey, and hope you enjoy yours.  

• Like 2
  • Hug 1
1 hour ago, Mtroble said:

Seems to me there is no shortage of males, certainly relative to the number of women.  
After a brief scroll through the forums, I can see how the sheer volume would be daunting to deal with.  Compound that with some less savory characters, and it’s a wonder that ladies stick around. With that, I applaud both the ladies and the admins.  Well done! You have made this a place to truly be at ease, to share and explore this interest. 

That said, I am just one more fella.  I do not have any experience, nor do I see my interest crossing into my real life.  Still I find it curious and interesting. 
I began years ago, as the female ability to pee was foreign and intriguing.  Not holding, or wetting, but more performance.  I joined some time ago, but didn’t join in so to speak.  It has not gone away, and I find myself back here. 

I will continue to wander my way through this forum.  In doing so I hope to never be a bother.  If our paths cross, please feel free to drop me a line or let me know your thoughts (males or females alike). 

I look forward to this journey, and hope you enjoy yours.  

Welcome! It's certainly always nice to see new members that are not just the "Any female in xyz area to piss on me?" types here. I'm sure you'll find lots of people here to be actually nice folk in general, so have have a look around. Hope you'll like it here 🙂

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1