Appartement piss

18 minutes ago, AlexFrost23 said:

Was doing some cleaning and going through my storage closet when the need to piss struck me. Naturally I just grabbed my cock since I was naked and used the nearest wall as usual 😈

Screenshot_2023-11-18-18-04-07.png

nice! I agree just piss whenever you need to, no need to clean it up

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
6 hours ago, AlexFrost23 said:

https://www.erome.com/a/1QtLQrYv

Was finally just getting to bed when I realized I really had to piss 🥵 good thing my favorite wall is right next to my bed 😈🍆💦

Love your videos! You're lucky to be able to do that in your apartment any time you want. I long to be able to piss all over my place on my walls and carpets, but I don't live alone. I can only indulge when wife is away.

Do you like the smell? Do you clean those up or leave them to dry? Pee stains on the carpet turn me on.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Ilovepeestains said:

Love your videos! You're lucky to be able to do that in your apartment any time you want. I long to be able to piss all over my place on my walls and carpets, but I don't live alone. I can only indulge when wife is away.

Do you like the smell? Do you clean those up or leave them to dry? Pee stains on the carpet turn me on.

Oh I love the smell! 😏 One of my favorite things to do is put my nose right in it, as it really turns me on as well 🥵🍆 I don't bother cleaning my stains up since they don't really show once dry, so I'll just throw something down to hide it if I have company coming over. I will say my bedroom wall and carpet reek of piss, amd I love it 😍

Edited by AlexFrost23
  • Love 1
  • Hot 3
On 12/9/2023 at 1:24 PM, AlexFrost23 said:

Oh I love the smell! 😏 One of my favorite things to do is put my nose right in it, as it really turns me on as well 🥵🍆 I don't bother cleaning my stains up since they don't really show once dry, so I'll just throw something down to hide it if I have company coming over. I will say my bedroom wall and carpet reek of piss, amd I love it 😍

I'm the same way, I like to not clean it up because I like the stains and the smell.

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...