Playing with a strangers piss

Has anyone played with a strangers piss? It could be basically anything like playing with someone’s piss at a festival, a party, meeting someone IRL to play someone from Tinder or anything basically that becomes sexually interesting when it comes to piss with a stranger. 

• Love 1

Only in as much as putting my hand in puddles left by ladies outside and then maybe licking my hands.  I can't imagine ever being confident enough to go up to a random girl and asking her to let me play with her pee.

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
30 minutes ago, chelseastorm said:

I am hoping to enjoy a bunch of strangers piss next Friday at a party fingers crossed I don't get cold feet

Sounds cool, what will you do? Are you going to ask people to pee on you or just putting your hand in strangers piss puddles? 

On 12/4/2023 at 7:36 AM, Moore007 said:

Has anyone played with a strangers piss? It could be basically anything like playing with someone’s piss at a festival, a party, meeting someone IRL to play someone from Tinder or anything basically that becomes sexually interesting when it comes to piss with a stranger. 

I once went into the unisex toilet with a woman I met in a bar.   She pissed on my hand as she squatted over the bowl, then I licked my hand.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
16 hours ago, chelseastorm said:

Hopefully ill be getting showered

That sounds nice 😋 I crossed streams with a woman at a party. She went to pee and asked for company so I volunteered 😂 Proposed we should cross streams and after some technicality trial and error we got into position. Basically I peed on her pussy and she peed on my dick 😂 I always try to open up conversations about pee when I’m at parties. Well I hope you get peed on and if not I’m always up for som pee-play so just send a PM 😀

• Love 1
On 12/6/2023 at 1:07 AM, JQKER said:

When my daughter was 16, she had a female friend who was drop dead gorgeous.  I found a McDonald's soda cup full of urine in my car one morning and confronted my daughter about it.  She said her friend Melody couldn't hold it while they were stuck in traffic the night before, and she used the cup as an emergency urinal.  She apologized for forgetting it was in there.  I said I'd take care of it, unbeknown to her that I was holding the liquid gold of one gorgeous female.  It was my day off, so I walked down to our pond with the cup of urine.  Once down there, I stripped nude on the deck next to the pond, laid down, and poked a small "pisshole" in the bottom of the cup with my car key.  I let the cup of urine drizzle all over me for a glorious three minutes or so, and had a raging boner by the time it was empty.  I masturbated, soaked with this girl's urine.  It was a slice of heaven on earth.

Nice story.. hottt! Hope your daughter didn't lie about who filling the cup 😅

Edited by Monkeytattoo
  • Haha 4