Bedroom carpet

Oh yes I do a lot.  I've been doing it more these days.  My favorite wall is by the kitchen.  The floor around it is easy to clean up.  When people are coming over I don't do it for awhile beforehand cause I am worried people will smell piss and wonder what happens here.  In my room, I have started pissing on the carpet by my bed.  It doesn't smell that bad, cause I am usually very well hydrated. But its so hot.  Fuck I want someone to come over and piss in my apartment.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
  • 1 month later...
On 12/2/2023 at 8:08 PM, selfpissinglad said:

Hot! Ive stopped using the toilet now. I pee on the carpet and walls toooo!! Its amazing. I often drink my piss too usually straight from the source in bed. But its so nice pissing on the carpet, and then stepping thru it and getting the urine all over ur feet and ties....absolutely lovely.

Sounds like heaven! 😍

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, Ilovepeestains said:

Here's a couple of the many yellow sprinklings I've been giving my bedroom carpet lately. By the windows and under my desk.

0DF84E49-7188-4CCA-8EB2-981251F1368B_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.11728a7470d5e33580abe84bc0e31018.jpeg

7722EAA6-C988-410A-91D1-0E5832B8CE11_1_105_c.jpeg

Love the first photo 😍 the thought of you standing in front of an open window looking out while having a pee on your carpet is a lovely image. 

• Like 2