Fetish Dreams?

This is one that intrigues me. Considering how much I enjoy this fetish, it's rare that I have dreams about it.

Last night I had a strong dream about a lady I know constantly teasing me with her cute little feet which is my other fetish and it was quite enjoyable. That made me wonder how often others have dreams that involve their fetish?

I've had the odd wetting dream now and then in the past where I've witnessed people I know peeing themselves or me peeing myself in naughty places, but it seems quite a rare occurance.

How about you all? Do you ever have fetish dreams, and would you like to share the ones you've had here?

Joe

Edited by jmatthews1995
  • Like 1

Pretty regularly! More often than normal sex dreams, I dream of scenarios where exhibitionist pissing tends to come up. I tend to dream a lot of architecture so I end in bizarre layered bathrooms with open concepts, surrounded by pissing men and women and being seen.  

• Like 1

Funny things, dreams. In an attempt to set off a dream I'll 'think through' a fantasy as I go to sleep. I don't seem to be able to get past the introductory stage - just what would be a paragraph or so if it were written down. I suppose this could be useful for getting to sleep but it's a nuisance when I'm trying to get my dreams heading off under some sort of control !

The only wet dreams I've had involved peeing. Not always sexual, though I've had one that didn't involve waking up to a mess that was.

The few times I've had a nocturnal emission usually involved me peeing in the dream but I'll end up cumming in real life. Honestly rather have that than me losing control of my bladder, a lot less clean up.

I've had a few dreams here and there about pee. Usually they're dreams about me trying to pee somewhere naughty and someone stops me, and sometimes I have dreams about other members. 

The last dream I had about pee was about the man I'm currently crushing hard-core on giving me a full-blown golden shower. I could feel the pee in my hair, over my skin, and in my mouth, and I couldn't get enough 😫 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

I have had occasional dreams about watching girls or women I know pee, virtually all of my life. The first one I remember was of a woman who lived across the street from our house, peeing a strong, wide yellow stream, while standing up in her shower. I watched it come out forwards, and run down her legs. I am guessing that I was 5 or 6 years old, at the time. 

• Like 1