Hit me up - How should I spend this weekend?

(Discussion around desperation, wetting, peeing and wet sex)

Hi Peefans - I've got a question for you, I need you to hit me up with your best suggestions.

It's Lisa here, and I'm typing on Mike's Peefans account, hope that's not against any rules. You'll know him better as WetKinksterM.

Anyway - you may have read my Wet Carpet letter recently, such a thrill to have it published.   It was the one where we were getting the bus home and he got seriously aroused because of a couple of drunk girls bursting for a wee.  When we got home I deliberately pee'd my panties all over his hand and he absolutely loved it. Turns out we've both got the kink.   In fact that was about the time he joined Peefans, can't believe it was nearly four months ago.

I'm typing on his phone whilst he's driving.   We're heading to a woodland lodge in Scotland for the weekend.   We left the motorway about an hour ago and he reckons we should be there in less than an hour.  I'm hoping so, I could do with a wee now.  I reckon I'll be absolutely frantic when we get there, hoping it doesn't take long to collect the keys.  So I might suggest we stop on the road somewhere - we haven't seen another car for ages.

Now my question to you.   Where and how should I pee over the weekend?  I want your ideas.   He's already told me it's going to be a no-toilet weekend as far as possible so that's sounding good.  But I'd like some really kinky ideas of how we can make the best of every moment.   The boot is stacked with drinks and I've brought lots of clothes.   Everything from a couple of naughty costumes, to denim dungarees. Skirts, shorts, naughty and nice underwear, a couple of my little buzzy toys and some restraints too.

So it really is a case of anything is possible - come up with your best shots and you never know, we'll pick our favourites and let you know how it turns out.

Hit me up with your best ideas.

• Hot 1
40 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Hit me up with your best ideas.

I think you should walk around the lodge wearing your skirt with no panties, and any time the urge strikes, just letting it go nonchalantly. I'll bet Mike would especially appreciate this when you're just relaxing with him on the sofa and you just pee right there next to him on the sofa. Another sexy idea is to wear your shorts and try pulling the crotch aside and just letting your pee go while sitting, standing, or squatting, even if it makes a mess. Is the bed off limits? It is a relaxing weekend getaway, so maybe you won't feel like getting out of bed to go to the restroom? You could just wet the bed. Or hang your butt over the edge of the bed and pee on the floor?

I could think of more, but I'll let others come up with some ideas.

On 10/11/2023 at 3:45 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

I've brought lots of clothes.

Hi Lisa! I think you should try and soak as many of those clothes as possible. Bonus points for being adventurous with your wettings. Can you do a handstand?

Loved those Bond references, Pissy Galore, licensed to thrill.... 

That brought to my mind another absolute classic story I read on here. Something about hanging out with certain 60's British rock group and watering stones.  @Eliminature You may not be here, but you're definitely not forgotten.

Now, you've certainly, er, wet my interest to hear more about the adventures of Lisa and Mike.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...