Why are there more men than woman who want to practise uro ?

Good evening I have a real question.

Why, in “uro” dating sites (example “peefans” in France), there are 99% men and 1% women who want meetings?

Why are women more reluctant than men to meet an uro partner? Is it because there are more men than women who like uro, or because women are afraid of meeting an uro man partner ?

I would like an explanation because I'm curious, why only men meet??

Edited by Peeman63

I don't know I've got a real answer to those questions.   I wonder though if there are two completely different things...

On the one hand the ratio of ladies who enjoy (in whatever way) pee, compared to men.

And a completely different measurement of ladies who are actively reaching out to men for pee kink fun, compared to the men who are seeking a lady for the same reason.

The first thing is something which has long been debated and discussed - and I reckon it's not so one sided at all.   There are a couple of similar topics on the site, probably many more:

https://peefans.com/topic/23418-estimates-of-the-percentage-of-women-into-pee/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-327251

https://peefans.com/topic/10280-are-more-guys-or-girls-into-peeing/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-152732

But to take your other point the ratio of ladies looking for uro dating compared to guys looking specifically for uro dating - I suspect there are all sorts of reasons why ladies would avoid risk of putting themselves into that scenario with a stranger.  Except perhaps in the case of the BDSM world (and I'm generalising) of a professional advertising for clients.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

I think most kinds of fetish dating skew heavily male, except maybe in the BDSM scene, where everyone is kinky (and many are into more extreme things than pee). I think pee dating has to happen in one of a few ways. One way is people on a forum such as this one start talking and get to know each other, and then agreeing to meet. Unfortunately most of the women here seem to already be in relationships, though I'd imagine there are a few who are single. Another way is if there were pee-related real-life meetups, that start with many people in attendance rather than one on one. Then people might pair up and do some things together--though this seems to be most suited for the "hookup" type pee encounter, unless there's specifically a setting there that's geared towards a more "tame" experience. I'd personally find it weird to start dating (as in, seeking a relationship) with someone after openly peeing together in some kind of pee oriented party. It's kind of backwards, going straight to sharing something so intimate and then being back at actually getting to know someone. The third way is to meet through completely non-pee-related settings, and then bring it up once you're already dating, possibly after dropping a bunch of hints.

• Agree 1

Frankly, between the decades/centuries of women being sexually repressed, the higher chances of women being taken advantage of sexually (especially by men), how a woman is likely be treated if she was taken advantage of sexually, and the general backlash to women being open about their sexual preferences (See the reaction to WAP, for example), I would posit that there are proportionally similar numbers in both men and women, abut women are simply less likely to accept this part of themselves, AND less likely to seek out like-minded individuals, than men.

Basically, there probably IS a more equal spread of men and women who like this kind of thing; we just don’t SEE it.

Edited by Hidengo
  • Agree 2

One other point...  'dating' can mean a lot of different things.   The way you've described it sounds like guys wanting no-ties, no commitment hook ups where they can fulfil their lusts with no ties.   Maybe that's just the impression I get with the 'men wanting meetings'.

And thinking that ladies are perhaps more interested in a 'slow burn' developing relationship.  That's the word meaning that strikes me when talking 'dating' - but to be fair it is very much interpretation of an individual word.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 9/26/2023 at 12:30 AM, Carb0nBased said:

I think most kinds of fetish dating skew heavily male, except maybe in the BDSM scene, where everyone is kinky (and many are into more extreme things than pee). I think pee dating has to happen in one of a few ways. One way is people on a forum such as this one start talking and get to know each other, and then agreeing to meet. Unfortunately most of the women here seem to already be in relationships, though I'd imagine there are a few who are single. Another way is if there were pee-related real-life meetups, that start with many people in attendance rather than one on one. Then people might pair up and do some things together--though this seems to be most suited for the "hookup" type pee encounter, unless there's specifically a setting there that's geared towards a more "tame" experience. I'd personally find it weird to start dating (as in, seeking a relationship) with someone after openly peeing together in some kind of pee oriented party. It's kind of backwards, going straight to sharing something so intimate and then being back at actually getting to know someone. The third way is to meet through completely non-pee-related settings, and then bring it up once you're already dating, possibly after dropping a bunch of hints.

The internet has accelerated culture in both positive and negative ways, especially since the birth of social media. One of the major changes, at least in American society, is how much more open people under a certain age are about sharing what used to be extremely private.

For example, the #pissonthefloor trend on tiktok had scores of perfectly normal young women videoing one another gleefully pissing on floors. Then posting them for the world to see! Sure, the more explicit videos would blur over any exposed genitalia. Still, what does that matter when all-American girl next door types are posting videos showing themselves not just urinating outside of restrooms, but on the floors of homes, schools, restaurants, etc. 

I think this fetish could be made nearly acceptable if a small group of influential celebrities, all within a span of a few years admitted to enjoying certain aspects of it. At first, they would have to be young, attractive, and female. There could be a few males but they would have to be too young+feminine/androgynous to be perceived as predatory, what's most important is that they are very attractive. They would then have to be very candid about their devious urination practices and speak about them as if they were completely normal and always have been. From there, a number of young people without pee fetishes would integrate them into their sexual repertoire to prove they were cool. Eventually it would taper off and the natural pee fetishists would be able to bring it up on second dates like the normalization of anal that started in the 2010s. 

Edited by Takashi96
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 9/24/2023 at 5:16 PM, Bacardi said:

I'm a woman and can just speak for myself but I'm not about to pack up and meet just anyone I meet on a fetish site. I'm married with children so I'm not looking to meet anyone anyway. 

There are several people on the site that I would be willing to meet up in person with. Probably not for pee sex since I and the majority of them are in committed relationships, but for coffee? For a walk? To go shopping? Of course. We're friends and have been friends, some of us for years now. But a stranger that inboxes me that I've never met before asking if they can come to my house for pee sex? No thanks lol. Even if I were single I don't do hook ups unfortunately, especially not with strangers.

Hope that answers your question at least a little bit. It's why I, as a woman, won't meet up with people I don't know for pee sex. 

Very good points , As a man ,I just won't go looking for any woman ,not untill we have " just had coffee" a few times , there is too much crap going on out there ,Yes even shopping ,I love spending on a woman ,  they deserve this , I'm a willing person ,but just a one night stand ?? No way , I need to get to know them  first ...

On 9/26/2023 at 11:12 PM, JQKER said:

Compare the number of photos of women peeing to men peeing on the various peeing websites.  I'd say the women outnumber men 1000 to 1 at least.

True enough. But my guess is that's because a lot of men like to watch women pee so there's a big market for it. There's a lot of male pee video and pics on gay websites though.