Perks of the job

11 hours ago, pguy2981 said:

I don't (At this point I'm very much done with anything remotely dealing with customers), but what do you do when you see something/someone? Do you just watch?

Most of the time I will just pass by if I’m doing something but always catch a glance.

the alley is covered in various puddles and I often see people coming and going (usually to pee)

• Hot 1
On 9/23/2023 at 3:35 AM, LeatherGrrl said:

One of the main perks of my job working in hospitality specifically is the alleyway. Where I work is a busy bar on a popular street so our alley is always being used as a public toilet

As a peefan I always volunteer to take the bin out because I know there will always be pee activity.

Our kitchen stairs overlook the alley and I always take my smoke breaks there during the weekend to get some good sightings.

anybody else have the same experience working in hospitality?

I used to. Although haven’t worked hospitality for years now. Used to take the odd pee in the alley myself back then too. Especially in winter when the cold hit me when I walked out the back door I often NEEDED to go!

• Like 1
On 9/23/2023 at 3:35 AM, LeatherGrrl said:

One of the main perks of my job working in hospitality specifically is the alleyway. Where I work is a busy bar on a popular street so our alley is always being used as a public toilet

As a peefan I always volunteer to take the bin out because I know there will always be pee activity.

Our kitchen stairs overlook the alley and I always take my smoke breaks there during the weekend to get some good sightings.

I haven't worked in hospitality, but I would greatly appreciate it if you could describe what you have seen.

On 9/22/2023 at 10:35 PM, LeatherGrrl said:

I don't work in hospitality or bar,  but I'm thinking about it, if I  could have the "job benefits" you have.