Question for the ladies?

Ladies if given the opportunity would you go to someone's house and not use the toilet for 16-24 hours, but basically just go anywhere and everywhere per their fantasy request

Maybe even do it with the mind set that it is your ex's house that you hate.  

No clean up on your part, just have fun with it

• Agree 2
2 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

I would go to the place most people spend  the most time of their day the living room I would start by pissing all over their couches saving one for me then without stoping my stream I would piss all their kitchen and their clean pots and pan

Sounds like it would be a beautiful start.   

• Agree 1
12 hours ago, Bacardi said:

As long as I knew them, sure lol. 

Don't know about peeing at my ex's house cause I prefer to pee for leisure rather than revenge. If I could pee anywhere in my own house I'd do it in a heartbeat 🤷🏽‍♀️

Understandable.   Some ppl like the revenge twist.    Other would just do it to do it.     What do you mean if you could in your own house?     Why can't you 

6 hours ago, cowboy73 said:

What do you mean if you could in your own house?     Why can't you

Cause I have a family and don't want to pay for the damages my floorboards and walls would take constantly being peed on lol. I own my house so all repairs fall on me. 

1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

Cause I have a family and don't want to pay for the damages my floorboards and walls would take constantly being peed on lol. I own my house so all repairs fall on me. 

I own my house too.     Guess I am not concerned      

41 minutes ago, this is interesting said:

So where in your house do you often pee on

The toilet lol. If I feel like I need to have a different pee then I'll most often pee in the tub or sink. Twice now I've peed on my bath mat before throwing it in the washing machine.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
16 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

I rarely use the toilet in my house as is given the opportunity to pee anywhere in someone’s house that would be bad news for him or her 

If it were my house I'd regard it as good news. A sexy lady peeing all over the carpets, floors, tables, furniture and beds. You could spend a whole weekend doing it. I'd regard it as the most sexually stimulating weekend of my life, lol.

I'd probably regret the cost of replacing it all afterwards. But it would be worth it.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Bacardi said:

You probably need one of the naughty peeing enthusiasts around here to be living near you. And for him or her to be willing to let you pee anywhere..

I know that if a lady who wanted to do that lived near me, although I only have a cheap flat with cheap and old furniture, and old carpets, I'd be more than happy to let her pee all over or against everything. Would be fun to see. 

My living room carpet has waited too long for a lady's golden christening. lol

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

The toilet lol. If I feel like I need to have a different pee then I'll most often pee in the tub or sink. Twice now I've peed on my bath mat before throwing it in the washing machine.

Yes, if you dont want to fuck up your own house, especially if you live with or have a family, clean up is a major concern. You cannot under these circumstances go around peeing on the carpets and furniture. Anywhere where it is easy to immediately rinse away like the bath or shower cubicle is ideal in this respect. The kitchen or bathroom sinks would work well for the same reasons. Piles of dirty laundry would be good fun to pee on and no harm if you are about to throw it in the wash anyway.

When no one else is at home and you have time and only if you can be bothered with the clean up afterwards, tiled floors can be fun. And they can be mopped up and made spotlessly clean again in only a few minutes.

But for carpets and furniture you might need the hospitality of someone else who doesnt mind, lol

6 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Yeah I'd be down to do it anywhere else other than my own home lmao. I'd agree to pee on anyone else's carpets no questions asked. 

That makes you awesome. There need to be many more girls like you in this world.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

But for carpets and furniture you might need the hospitality of someone else who doesnt mind, lol

I dont even have carpet in my house anyway. It's all hardwood lol. 

Not so much into peeing on the furniture either. But I'd probably try it at least once. My hangup with furniture is it usually cannot be cleaned easily but if it's not my furniture I don't see why I couldn't just try. 

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Not so much into peeing on the furniture either. But I'd probably try it at least once. My hangup with furniture is it usually cannot be cleaned easily but if it's not my furniture I don't see why I couldn't just try. 

5 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Well I have not found anyone as open as you are.  But have had discussions where a lady will say she will piss anywhere she is told is ok.   But when it comes down to actually doing it they chicken out.     

49 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

5 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Well I have not found anyone as open as you are.  But have had discussions where a lady will say she will piss anywhere she is told is ok.   But when it comes down to actually doing it they chicken out.     

But to be totally honest.   My dream fantasy is for there to be 3+ ladies doing this.     Might be way over the top.    But we all have dreams.    Don't really expect to find ladies on here close enough.  But wanted like minded thoughts 

16 minutes ago, cowboy73 said:

But to be totally honest.   My dream fantasy is for there to be 3+ ladies doing this.     Might be way over the top.    But we all have dreams.    Don't really expect to find ladies on here close enough.  But wanted like minded thoughts 

We often have dreams unlikely ever to happen because most girls just wouldnt do it in reality. And the only chances of finding one who would is a site like this. If your dream involves more than one lady together then its an even tougher ask. But such erotic imaginations are nevertheless still great fun.

My own ultimate fantasy is to have a naked lady standing in the middle of my living room with her legs apart and hands on hips, enjoying a long piss all over the carpet right in front of me. Cant imagine it will ever happen in reality.